Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 1/16/2017

This is a fairly small one, but just some things I thought some people would like to know that I have done over the past few days or so.
Additions
  • Added a debug command that can be used while dead or post-round, this will help debug the hitreg system and you can cross reference this with ttt_print_damagelog(should have same time stamps) and see if there are some shots that registered with my system, that didn't deal damage (meaning damage was stopped somewhere other than my hitreg system).
Changes/Fixes
  • Scorpion hook now sets itself as the damage owner properly. So if you pull someone off a ledge and they die within 5 seconds, you get the kill in your name.
  • Fixed Transferring credits.
  • Hopefully fixed TDM rounds crashing some people.
  • Fixed a rare Inventory error.
  • Fixed a dupe exploit on the lobby.
Find

Lit asf. No more shitboxes
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

For TDM rounds, can you make it a little more obvious who is on your team?

Currently, both teams have the same player model, and the color outline it very hard to see.

Wait, when did TDM rounds get added? I never saw an update log with them.
Find

Also with TDM rounds, could you make it very obvious what team you are on? Like replacing the "traitor" or "innocent" box with either "red team" or "blue team".
Find

(01-16-2017, 07:49 PM)SP1D3RP1G Wrote:  Also with TDM rounds, could you make it very obvious what team you are on? Like replacing the "traitor" or "innocent" box with either "red team" or "blue team".

It does do that.
Find

(01-16-2017, 07:49 PM)SP1D3RP1G Wrote:  Also with TDM rounds, could you make it very obvious what team you are on? Like replacing the "traitor" or "innocent" box with either "red team" or "blue team".

Already does it(has since they first were added).
Find

oh sorry i guess i just never noticed it
Find