Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fix rune of fortunes

They only seem to roll unlikelys, and the guns always has a black background. The suggestion is to have the rune roll more like an item crate, but have less of a chance to roll at the end of the round

I'm pretty sure the background is on purpose.

And yeah, they could use a little bit of a buff. They only give unlikelys
Find

Meh its only a rare rune literally the lowest rarity rune you can get so it rolling even unlikelys most the time is better than reg item crate rolls base chances. I have also gotten crates once in awhile so I think the drop table for this rarity of a rune is fine, I would not mind seeing the fix on the rolls landing weapon though with the black background..kind of runes the excitement of the rune roll.
Find

(01-07-2017, 07:12 PM)Awesome Wrote:  Meh its only a rare rune literally the lowest rarity rune you can get so it rolling even unlikelys most the time is better than reg item crate rolls base chances. I have also gotten crates once in awhile so I think the drop table for this rarity of a rune is fine, I would not mind seeing the fix on the rolls landing weapon though with the black background..kind of runes the excitement of the rune roll.

its a legendary rune not rare
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

Yeah, I agree. They need some sort of a buff. I used 2 of them the other day and only got unlikelys. Pretty garbo
Find

I fixed the background being black, but the drops are mostly as intended. I may make a few tweaks, but they aren't meant to be amazing.