Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

More "Does X more damage to users weilding X weapon" traits

All the current ones are pretty bad.

The only items that you can get them for are: Knives, Jihads, Shotguns, Galils, AUGs, Famas, Rifles, and maybe like 2 more items...

They add no value to guns whatsoever.

Can you add these traits to M16s, Deagles, Pistols, Glocks, MAC10s, etc? It would make them actually wanted, and may even add value to guns.

Or as an alternative, make it where if someone is holding a type of weapon(I.E a Melee weapon) it does more damage, instead of specific guns?

+1 to the idea, these are mostly looked at as mostly useless traits
Find

I think it's kind of sad that it doesn't affect the guns that most people use.

+1 it really needs a change
Find

+1, I hate getting knifes and Jihads all the time... Like when do People Jihad when I am around other then that UMP Kiddo.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

Buying Good list of the phoenix with deagle damage
Find

I think the whole thing should just be gotten rid of or not improved, I don't like that someone can have an advantage over you because of what gun you use. That's not cool IMO
Find

Well they are really only there as little extras. Extra traits that only can be applied if other better ones fail. They don't do THAT much extra damage to users wielding certain types. But yea more should probably be added.

Quote:I don't like that someone can have an advantage over you because of what gun you use

That is literally how shooters work haha. If you're using a pistol and someone else is using a primary assault rifle, they have an advantage over you because you're using the pistol. Same with other stuff.

But as stated, the increased damage is really pretty minimal. It's just a minor addition.
Find

(01-07-2017, 06:50 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Well they are really only there as little extras. Extra traits that only can be applied if other better ones fail. They don't do THAT much extra damage to users wielding certain types. But yea more should probably be added.

Quote:I don't like that someone can have an advantage over you because of what gun you use

That is literally how shooters work haha. If you're using a pistol and someone else is using a primary assault rifle, they have an advantage over you because you're using the pistol. Same with other stuff.

But as stated, the increased damage is really pretty minimal. It's just a minor addition.
Oh come on that's not what I mean. Just don't add whatever percentage on top of that. Obviously some guns will be better than others but the extra addition is what I'm talking about. If it's minimal, alright ill get over it but I just don't care for the concept as a whole.
Find

i just dont like it... mabye a bigger boost or somethign would be cool
or mabye it does damage to one shot weapons... like deag and rifles, or rifles only or smg bla bla, pistol only
Mary has entered the Server.
G01dmaster: NO!
G01dmaster has left the Server.
Find

(01-07-2017, 08:21 PM)G01dmaster Wrote:  i just dont like it... mabye a bigger boost or somethign would be cool
or mabye it does damage to one shot weapons... like deag and rifles, or rifles only or smg bla bla, pistol only

you do realize these types of traits already exist right...?

we just want them added to the guns that people actually use.