Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

McNuggie's Ban Appeal

(01-07-2017, 04:17 AM)❃-Mr. Lonely-❃ Wrote:  Where did the magic of "Another Chance" or "Forgiveness" ever go, guys...?

Before you want to notice it... Yes, I don't play on FRG 24/7 (anymore)
I still have a say in this! I think... I hope...

In my opinion, give a FINAL and RESTRICTED (Not allowing staffing or whatever) chance. You people act like Daniel/McNuggie (whatever you want to call him) wants to come back just to do the EXACT same thing, but the truth is, if he wanted to just do the same ol' thing as he did before, he would go do it to another server and wouldn't have actually put effort or heart into his appeal .

I know that all of you don't want to forgive him and such, but seriously... Where did the actually forgiving community I knew and loved way back in the day go?

The amount of toxcity that happened after his ban is why I cant forgive him. If he would have taken his demotion without causing a fuss, he would have never been banned. Not only did he borderline harass members of our community, he went out of his way to be toxic towards someone who was always there for him..

Edit: To be fair, nuggie had numerous chances to better himself. Saying he deserves a final chance is long gone.
Find

(01-07-2017, 04:19 AM)HeisenPumpkin Wrote:  
(01-07-2017, 04:17 AM)❃-Mr. Lonely-❃ Wrote:  Where did the magic of "Another Chance" or "Forgiveness" ever go, guys...?

In my opinion, give a FINAL and RESTRICTED (Not allowing staffing or whatever) chance. You people act like Daniel/McNuggie (whatever you want to call him) wants to come back just to do the EXACT same thing, but the truth is, if he wanted to just do the same ol' thing as he did before, he would go do it to another server and wouldn't have actually put effort or heart into his appeal .

I know that all of you don't want to forgive him and such, but seriously... Where did the actually forgiving community I knew and loved way back in the day go?

who are u

I used to play on FRG way back in the day... Way back when it was literally just birthed. I planned on coming back, too.
Let's try not to chain these replies, by the way.

(01-07-2017, 04:20 AM)Grassx Wrote:  

The amount of toxcity that happened after his ban is why I cant forgive him. If he would have taken his demotion without causing a fuss, he would have never been banned. Not only did he borderline harass members of our community, he went out of his way to be toxic towards someone who was always there for him..

Edit: To be fair, nuggie had numerous chances to better himself. Saying he deserves a final chance is long gone.

I make the big deal on "Forgiving" due to the fact that we're only human and that sometimes things get to us and change how we act. I believe that he was just in a personal situation in his life and that it just built up in him to the point that he was doing the entire thing out  clear though. I don't care if you have to ban me for his unban, just give him that one, last chance...
Find

Its not like this was something out of the blue. His actions built up to a point wherre he needed to be demoted. Believe me, Im all for forgiveness.
Theres no excuse for his actions. EVERYONE has stuff going on in their lives, thats why we have FRG. For the escape. i really dont see the community forgiving him let alone wanting to unban him. I have no hard feelings towards nuggie but theres no way id ever respect him again.

Anyway im done replying.

The forgiving community still exists, but it won't exist for nuggie for what he has done. He doesn't deserve to be unbanned for everything he did towards the community when he was demoted.

He harassed the co-owner constantly after he was demoted and banned. He harassed multiple members of the community for their own opinions and took it further when they fought back.

Why should we forgive him for things like that? He never forgave us for anything we did towards him when he was still here.
Find

(01-07-2017, 04:23 AM)❃-Mr. Lonely-❃ Wrote:  
(01-07-2017, 04:19 AM)HeisenPumpkin Wrote:  

who are u

I used to play on FRG way back in the day... Way back when it was literally just birthed. I planned on coming back, too.
Let's try not to chain these replies, by the way.

(01-07-2017, 04:20 AM)Grassx Wrote:  

I make the big deal on "Forgiving" due to the fact that we're only human and that sometimes things get to us and change how we act. I believe that he was just in a personal situation in his life and that it just built up in him to the point that he was doing the entire thing out  clear though. I don't care if you have to ban me for his unban, just give him that one, last chance...

You have absolutely NO right to say he deserves a second chance. He was given more chances than the bastard deserved. Someone like you who has less than 50 hours ON THE SERVER HE WAS BANNED ON has no right to say what's right and wrong...

Anyway, putting that aside, I liked Nuggie, I really did, but the things he did were unforgivable, and he has to live with his decision now, whether he likes it or not. Too much happened and the server is better without him.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(01-07-2017, 04:36 AM)Eclipse Wrote:  The forgiving community still exists, but it won't exist for nuggie for what he has done. He doesn't deserve to be unbanned for everything he did towards the community when he was demoted.

He harassed the co-owner constantly after he was demoted and banned. He harassed multiple members of the community for their own opinions and took it further when they fought back.

Why should we forgive him for things like that? He never forgave us for anything we did towards him when he was still here.

Like I went over, before. There are moments that build up and hurt people in their personal lives (this whole thing is a prime example) and it just gets to them... Nuggie more than likely went through immense stress and pressure in his life, went to do his thing on FRG, and it just all got out.

My opinion is still the same, be the bigger man/women and just give him that one and final chance

Plus, I have no idea what you mean by him not forgiving you guys... More detail required

You can't just tell me that I can't have my own rights and opinions on the situation which is being stated right before me, Bezerker... I am entitled to believe he deserves another chance

(01-07-2017, 04:40 AM)❃-Mr. Lonely-❃ Wrote:  
(01-07-2017, 04:36 AM)Eclipse Wrote:  The forgiving community still exists, but it won't exist for nuggie for what he has done. He doesn't deserve to be unbanned for everything he did towards the community when he was demoted.

Like I went over, before. There are moments that build up and hurt people in their personal lives (this whole thing is a prime example) and it just gets to them... Nuggie more than likely went through immense stress and pressure in his life, went to do his thing on FRG, and it just all got out.

My opinion is still the same, be the bigger man/women and just give him that one and final chance

Plus, I have no idea what you mean by him not forgiving you guys... More detail required

wah, wah, im nuggie and im edgy and im depressed and wah wah pls feel bad for me wah wah

no thanks.

im sure there are people here who have been through 100x more than nuggie has been, so you can't really use that as an excuse for his actions. this is a gaming server, not real life. don't use rel life as an excuse for your actions.

he has already been given a final chance multiple times, there is no need for another one.

it's a final chance for a reason.

(01-07-2017, 04:43 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  

wah, wah, im nuggie and im edgy and im depressed and wah wah pls feel bad for me wah wah

no thanks.

im sure there are people here who have been through 100x more than nuggie has been, so you can't really use that as an excuse for his actions. this is a gaming server, not real life. don't use rel life as an excuse for your actions.

he has already been given a final chance multiple times, there is no need for another one.

Tobias, I don't want to be a prick here and all, but... He's human with his own thinking process and attitude towards things and you have literally no idea (Unless you know him personally and forgive me for that) what he went through and how that affected him. His family could've literally got killed or some crazy crap that completely crippled him and left him in a state of constant despair.
Find

(01-07-2017, 04:46 AM)❃-Mr. Lonely-❃ Wrote:  
(01-07-2017, 04:43 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  

no thanks.

Tobias, I don't want to be a prick here and all, but... He's human with his own thinking process and attitude towards things and you have literally no idea (Unless you know him personally and forgive me for that) what he went through and how that affected him. His family could've literally got killed or some crazy crap that completely crippled him and left him in a state of constant despair.

Yes we are all just human and we have our own opinion and feelings.

During the same time he was doing this shit my parents split up and my entire life crumbled away, yet I didn't act in any way like nuggie did.

Nuggie made our immature players look mature
Find

Eclipse, I just said that we act our own ways towards certain situations...
Find