Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Worm Queen Bug

Now this may not seem like a big deal to many people but as someone who is an avid worm queener/ who is constantly trying to best themselves this is a gamebreaking bug to me.

The Worm Queen has changed drastically, I've noticed right away since krampus was introduced and the map changed to the snowy one but I had dismissed it for a while as some kind of fluke or just minor inconveniences. Something has occurred in order to make it impossible to kill it at world record times. The behavior has changed somehow, either her timing is off, my guns shooting too slow, I'm not doing as much damage, her health could have increased or she just does less attacks before digging. Something is horribly wrong.

I can't beat my world record like this, I would really like this addressed in some way.
Find

You're just bad.

hi
Find

I'm assuming it was because the Tickrate was changed to 33.3. Was 66.6, this helped the lobby support larger player counts during the krampus event. Once it's over I will revert the tickrate back.
Find

I do 99% of worm queen health before she even goes down for the first time. Is this possible??
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

I agree with Kuro.
I used to be able to get the WQ to about 8-12% hp left before the first down, and now im hardly hitting 50%.
It's a sad time, and Krampus has cursed us all. q.q
When a dragon round begins.

Find

yo Fr i was using a heroic mp5 and the firerate was soo much slower than it was on TTT/normally
Find