Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Prestige

So its just what the title said it was. I came up with this idea why talking with phunk and idk if we will implement it but i figured id see if you guys liked it as well. So imaging getting to lvl 55 on FRG. Then what just keep leveling? NO i suggest a way to reset yourself "Prestige" in fact. This would end up giving you a Title.Badge,and if brass wanted a roll of some kinda to get a new weapon. This would give old members and players a way to gain new items,titles,and show they have been here awhile. It could go as far as brass wanted to bring it and i feel it would be fun and wacky way to play TTT. Let me know what you think and try not to be to mean if its a retarded idea. With love NTG manger josh Tongue

I personally think it would be amazing if people prestiging from level 100 kept their purple lightning and endurance badge/cape

I'm just not so sold on rewards for prestiging especially if it was some kind of exclusive thing like a gun
Find

I thought i saw this somewhere LOL

http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=3811&highlight=prestige

It'd be nice if it was something exclusive for the player alone, say it's a non-tradable exotic of whatever weapon type you choose with a few different skins to choose from, you'd get to name it whatever you please and it could work like a primordial with the stats, possibly when max level you could get a suffix/trait to add to it
Find

I was going to say i had heard of someone mentioning the idea of prestiging.
I mean, i think it would be cool if you got a different lightning color based on how far the prestige has reached.
So for nield, he would keep purple lightning and once he reached level 100 again, it might change color.
Just the thought seems cool, but not sure how itll work out.
When a dragon round begins.

Find