Steam Name (During incident): D3F4ULT

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:76726866

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198113719461

Name of staff you were banned by: Console

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Shortened

Reason for ban: Exploiting for personal gain

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes

What really happened?: I had figured out a exploit on the worm queen and had not reported it  

Additional details:I apologize also for my dumb comment of saying "I was thinking outside the box" that was very ignorant of me and I hope to gain another chance with the community
Find

I'm sorry but this is really an unforgivable thing to do. -1
Find

If u really want to be unbanned why do you make 1 sentence appeals :/
Find

I'm glad you realized how terrible it was of you to make light of exploiting, if anything that's a positive.

But I'm sorry to say I won't support the unban of anyone who was banned for intentionally exploiting for their own gain.

I've got nothing against you, in fact I'd say I thought positively of you until you were banned but in this case that does not matter. I think that unbanning you would be a mistake and send everyone the wrong message
Find

No. Anyone who makes a poll on their ban appeal is just stupid.
Plus exploiting is unforgivable. So stop making these.

Also

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!
Umpty Dumpty

Firstly, can we not give someone a hard time for making a poll? I'm sure he thought no better of it, as a lot of people feel that's an easy way to see the general "success" of their appeal.
But, about the appeal itself, default was a really cool guy. Honestly the type of person I'd never expect to have exploited a glitch. However, as kuro said, unbanning you would send the wrong message. I hate to say it, but while I would like to see you unbanned, I don't think it would leave a good taste in people's mouths.
So, I'm going to leave this to brassx or an admin or whoever to decide.
+/- 0
When a dragon round begins.

Find

I don't think it'd be a good choice to unban you, before I found out about you exploiting, I kinda respected you. I thought of you as the one who is just an average player and kept to himself and played because it was fun but I would have never guessed that you would actually cheat the system for your own reward. I'm sure a lot of people trusted you and you could have easily made the better decision by contacting Brassx/Grassx or making a public thread about it on here. Of course everyone makes mistakes and it would be ridiculous to keep it on you forever but for time being, I don't think anyone would find it comfortable with you being unbanned, sorry bud. -1
Find

No, you exploited and refused to tell the owner, why should you ever be unbanned? In my opinion which is going to come off super rude but you got what you deserved.

D3F4ULT is our FRG Bill Cosby, we liked him b4 the scandals.

As i think ive stated before. im all for second chances. you /were/ decent until this. and IF, allowed back. still should be some punishment, IE: banned from special events, coded out of drops, giving up any previous inventory, heavily watched whatever. +0.5
Find