Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 12/23/2016

Additions
  • Added 3 new T items
    • Barnacle. (As suggested here) This allows you to place an NPC somewhere on the map that will suck up and attempt to eat any person unlucky enough to walk beneath it. They are semi-transparant until activated and can be shot and killed to save someone from it.
    • Plasma Grenade. An old favorite of mine, these are fun, although may need some balancing here. They will stick to anything you manage to hit with them.
    • Bear Trap. This allows you to place down a bear trap at your current location, inwhich it traps and damages any player that stumbles into it. The player can destroy it to free themselves, but it may give you enough time to take them out. These are also semi-transparent until activated to make them harder to notice and easier to use.

All of these items were based on items found:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=770193734&searchtext=Barnacle+TTT however, I have made quite a few changes to them to help smooth their transition to FRG.

(I also made a custom model for the Bear Trap)
Changes
  • Random Giveaways that happen post round can now give Tidal Crates, Frostburns, and Angelic/Demonic cases. The amount of coins they give have also been slightly increased.
  • Optimized the coinshop even more to give slightly better FPS.

Fixes
  • Fixed a major exploit in Survive involving staffs.
  • Fixed many loadout/revive bugs.
Find

sounds sexy
Find

Are you supposed to be able to buy more than one barnacle during your T round? If not you're able to.
Find

(12-23-2016, 07:54 PM)PapaRussia Wrote:  Are you supposed to be able to buy more than one barnacle during your T round? If not you're able to.

Probably shouldn't allow that. But for now I'll allow it just for shits n giggles.

I'M SO HAPPY THAT I'LL BE NO SKILL BARNACLE MAN!!

Seriously though, I'm happy more T items were put in.
Find

UH WHERES JUNKRATS MINE???

(12-23-2016, 09:32 PM)Grassx Wrote:  UH WHERES JUNKRATS MINE???

Junkrat is life
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find