Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What would you like to see on TTT?

perhaps a beans prop suffix would reinvigorate the community.

now, i completely understand what's going on in your head right now. "dude, why the prop suffix suggestion? it's not funny, and really, it'll never get added. so shut the fuck up."
well, guess what? i don't agree with those thoughts. know why? because my idea is a little more inventive than your average prop suffix suggestion.

the beans prop suffix will not shoot a simple bean, but instead, it will shoot various types of beans. either a kidney, black, pinto, etc. basically, each bean will inflict a different effect. each kidney bean will remove one kidney - once two are removed, the player is poisoned and vision is impaired until they die. the pinto will give the inflicted a sombrero, somewhat obscuring vision because it's a really big sombrero. now, for the black bean, i have a somewhat controversial idea. perhaps the black bean should make the player model of the one affected black for the rest of the round? i think it would be really creative and unracist.

thanks for hearing me out, and leave any additional comments in a future response in this thread!

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see on TTT? - Enchantable - 01-31-2019, 02:20 AM