Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What would you like to see on TTT?

After thinking a bit I've come up with some stuff.

Throw some random elements into TTT, like Tj suggested. For the love of God, I've TTT for 7 fucking years and at this point I auto pilot a lot of the games. Throw a wrench in my plans, make it weird. Here are some stuff I would love to be implemented.

The day and night cycle: Yea that thing, I loved the hell out of that. It was so awesome seeing all the familiar maps in new light. Don't bring the rain cause that was annoying and a frame loss, but the night cycle! Ffs can we have that back? Like a 1 in 14 chance for a round to be a certain time of day. It was such a great addition, I'm sad that it is gone and no one seems to want that back.

Reverse maps: On a different server, they had this and it was so cool. Just reversing it gave it such a twist, while being able to navigate it. It was a fun twist and would add variety to any map.

**What is suggest above could only happen when a level threshold has been met. As to not discourage newer folks or confuse them when they join. This is an idea.**

Reduce number of minigames: It has worn us down. I feel once per 20 mins should be the cd honestly. Folks do come on and when multiple minigames happen they do say, "I came here to play TTT."

Bonus end round loot: Instead of buffing end round loot, why not convert that into bonus loot for the other game mode? You play 2 hours on TTT, you can get bonus loot for 6 rounds in ZS. It could also tell folks, "Hey, you got 10 rounds of bonus loot on TTT. !ttt to join and redeem." That could encourage ZS folks to come look at our TTT.

More roles: I'm actually going to suggest about 3-6 roles soon. I just need to think through with the rules and how it could be implemented.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see on TTT? - Beebee1303 - 01-31-2019, 12:56 AM