Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What would you like to see on TTT?

(03-03-2017, 02:11 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Does nobody understand why FRG uses an RNG based roll system? RNG is random for a reason, and godlikes are rare for a reason.
Just by opening cases doesn't mean you should get a higher chance at a godlike.
Not everybody is gonna roll a godlike in their play time on FRG, and that's the point.
If everyone was guaranteed a godlike after opening a certain amount of cases, the economy would just die. Godlikes would drop down in price so fast that there would be no point to RNG being there to begin with.
Yes god-likes are rare. I don't have any references for roll chances, because no one will publicly tell me what the chances are.

Tobias, you act like everyone has 100K free all the time. Go look at people's profile to see how many coins they have. I did. Many people had less than a thousand. Some were storing, but out of the 50 I bothered to look at, I saw that I was the only one who had massive amount (in their inventory, some people might put them in the bank for some reason.) I can't even afford 1000 of any crate. If you even limited the chance increase to 5%, that would be 2,500 crates (.002) or 1,000 crates (.005) for a 5% increase.

You know how miniscule that is to a 1/1,000,000? Congrats, you now have a 1 in 950,000. That gave you such a increase.... Granted, there's no way that a godlike is around 1,000,000 probably, its still a minuscule amount and you're fighting for nothing.

50% of 1,000,000 is still 1 in 500,000. Are you ready to open 500,000 crates? Do you have the funds available to open 500,000 crates after you opened the crates to get to 50%?

You're not suppose to roll a Godlike? then why are level 2s going to get a rune of power. Although it's not the same idea, the idea is that they're suppose to be a goal. It really isn't fun if you never get to a goal. They're fun, unique and suppose to be played with. They have something other guns don't have.

Bezerker, I suppose you have a point. But you also proved something too, It's nigh impossible to obtain. What if I wanted a gun that ricocheted bullets? The only one is Last Prayer. IIRC, I think someone offered you 300K (This might not be the number, or I'm thinking of excel's prices) and you didn't take it. So what makes it worth it to any new to a player with reasonable time to get it? I can't even get a number of specific god-likes that exist. I suppose we should just forget about its existence even though there was time, effort and thought put into it to never used by many people.

You're free to have your own opinions, and like I said, it would be even rarer to drop than it had before. Therefore making it nigh impossibly obtainable through something other than a person who doesn't want to sell theirs. Believe me, People come to me saying they want to buy my god-likes, but I don't want to sell and that puts them in a hard place. But at least they can SOMEHOW still obtain them, or rely on someone else's luck while they store money to buy it.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see on TTT? - TJ1524 - 03-03-2017, 05:21 AM