Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What would you like to see on TTT?

(12-31-2016, 02:32 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(12-31-2016, 01:04 AM)HeisenPumpkin Wrote:  More detective stuff, unique weapons that aren't rare as fuck (they don't gotta be super op) but cool kinda like Godlikes. Also a shotgun buff, i might be in the minority but there is no reason to have shotguns like they are now they're pretty damn weak if you pick up a regular shotgun and shoot someone in the head at point blank it won't kill if they're at full health.

Well to be honest, a shitload of work goes into make the unique weapons that are 'godlikes'. There's A LOT of modeling, compiling, recompiling, texture fixing, planning, and coding all involved. Having them common feels a bit odd to me because so much work was put into them (at least the custom ones I either hand modeled, had aresuft model, or ported myself from another game), I'd like that they be prized for that reason. Also, having cool unique common items makes the cool unique uncommons less 'cool'.

But I suppose having some more interesting 'uniques' to play with that change up the weapons mechanics would be okay.

Sweet, time to depart again so more umps get added
just joking
Umpty Dumpty

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see on TTT? - Bezerker - 12-31-2016, 02:43 PM