Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What would you like to see on TTT?

Realistically the reason we have a larger concentration of skilled players is because you're rewarded here for trying harder.

Other servers don't have things like levels or drops, it makes sense that people will try harder if they're getting something from it.

I mentioned jokingly a few months ago that it's insane how skillful our players are, it's almost as if FRG was some kind of TTT improvement simulator and you'd only survive if you can compete. Honestly the skill difference between newer people and our regulars is insane and I could see how it could negatively impact the server but that's not anybodies fault.

I've noticed something in the last few days with everybody trying out the new t weapons; it seems like everyone was enjoying the game a lot more when they had to worry less about being the best and more about trying out the cool new things. It was the same way when survive came out when as a community we can discuss tactics and try out new things and learn what's the best.

Plus it's not to say that being tactical means you need to take forever and try to line up your sights in the corner of a doorway to get one kill. I personally run and gun a lot as a traitor, but that doesn't mean I'm blindly killing people. I make diversions, I coordinate t buddies and I generally know how to make opportunities for my team to secure a win. Running and gunning is a tactic and just because it's effective doesn't make it any less of one.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see on TTT? - Kuro - 12-24-2016, 11:37 PM