Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 12/19/2016

Additions
  • There is now a chance for a loot orb to spawn in TTT upon rightful kills. This orb is only visible to the kill owner, and you can pick it up by pressing E. The orbs loot is comparable to survives, but slightly better chances for stuff.
    There are, however, conditions for when this can drop. These are:
    • You must have ABOVE(or equal to) 1,000 karma.
    • The kill must be rightful (meaning no inno vs inno, traitor vs traitor, etc)
    • There must be ~6 active players online.
    The items you obtain will only be broadcasted to yourself AND deadplayers, if you get a godlike or anything with a global message, it will be displayed post round.
  • There is now a !restartkrampus command to restart your krampus run.
Changes
  • Post round coin drops on TTT have been made better.

Fixes
  • Fixed fearful not adding anything to Mobility(pm me beans and I'll add 1 ep to your gun).
  • Fixed the krampus timer not disappearing when leaving krampus.
Find

time to wait for the salt when someone gets a godlike orb and get killed before they can get it
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2

me and fancy called the karma thing so haaaard

*rip Tammy*
Find

Oh boy time to miss my 3rd red orb.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Not going to lie, I would rather have drops be instant and not have to pick them up, and just nerf the drops by 60 or 70%. Survival-style drops in TTT make it more clunky and can disrupt gameplay a good deal in large rooms. Plus, that makes jihads very disappointing, and makes them an even rarer pick for traitors now.
Find

What is the chance of the orbs dropping? I've killed 20 or so people as a T and not gotten one.
Find

(12-20-2016, 08:49 AM)SP1D3RP1G Wrote:  What is the chance of the orbs dropping? I've killed 20 or so people as a T and not gotten one.

Brass forgot to mention it needs to be megalodon rifle kills
Find

I kind of agree with Tobias the karma requirement should be lower. People meme on me too hard so i have to put some kiddos down...

Also will it tell the server they have acquired it? Because I know if I see some dude walk over to a body and get an item that's pretty suspicious doood
Find

(12-20-2016, 12:43 PM)hockeyfn Wrote:  I kind of agree with Tobias the karma requirement should be lower. People meme on me too hard so i have to put some kiddos down...

Also will it tell the server they have acquired it? Because I know if I see some dude walk over to a body and get an item that's pretty suspicious doood

"The items you obtain will only be broadcasted to yourself AND deadplayers, if you get a godlike or anything with a global message, it will be displayed post round."

(12-20-2016, 01:21 PM)Bradley Wrote:  
(12-20-2016, 12:43 PM)hockeyfn Wrote:  I kind of agree with Tobias the karma requirement should be lower. People meme on me too hard so i have to put some kiddos down...

"The items you obtain will only be broadcasted to yourself AND deadplayers, if you get a godlike or anything with a global message, it will be displayed post round."

Sorry, never know when my autism will show.
Find