Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

More free candy~

Rainbow 
It's that time of year folks! Tis the season of gift giving, so lets spread joy and cheer~

So far i have 11(?) Games to giveaway. You can view them in my steam inventory if you wish. Ill be collecting a few more to add to the list but this is the majority!

All you have to do to enter is post below your favorite planet in our solar system! Good luck to all, and have fun! The draw date will be friday? Maybe? Hopefully.
Find

(12-18-2016, 06:21 PM)Grassx Wrote:  It's that time of year folks! Tis the season of gift giving, so lets spread joy and cheer~

So far i have 11(?) Games to giveaway. You can view them in my steam inventory if you wish. Ill be collecting a few more to add to the list but this is the majority!

All you have to do to enter is post below your favorite planet in our solar system! Good luck to all, and have fun! The draw date will be friday? Maybe? Hopefully.

Pluto, because we're both loners. Smile
Find

urANUS
Find

I could make a terrible pun/play on words but for the sake of being a decent human being, my favorite planet is Jupiter. The planet, along with Saturn, is said to rain diamonds, based on observation and scientific study of course. The amount of pressure said to be on the planet is one of the reasons for this, its gravitational force is so great that almost any material made in the atmosphere is instantly compressed to nothing. Nasa has launched multiple probes to "explore" the contents of the gas giant made of helium and hydrogen, but each attempt has failed due to the intense pressure. I thuroughly enjoy astronomy and the study of the unknown. Jupiter just so happens to have a more interesting history behind it when compared to most of our local planets, that is why I choose this one to be my favorite. Asides from Jupiter, I must say that I love Uranus.... I'm sorry I had to make the joke...
Find

the best of all is Neptune just ice and water :3
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

pluto is not planet, urANUS is tho
Find

Yeah... I don't really want any games, but can I have one of your 100s of CS:GO trading cards? thanks.
Find

I didnt think about the uranus jokes... fml.

Earth is my favorite one cause I live on it
Find

i like uranus because it's big and gassy
Find