Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rune of Greater Enhancement Bug

So, I had recently acquired a Fearful M1911 with despair. I bought three runes of greater enhancement from beachbeans to use on such weapon. Having already been at 75%, i used all 3 so i could make it +2, to notice that not one of the runes had worked correctly, and all had disappeared.

Edit: What might have happened is since i used the runes mid-round and i might've emptied the clip of the M1911 (Dont exactly remember if i did or not), it didnt give it any experience "for the round", including the runes.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

Well I don't think that's what happened really.

It works like this:

When you spawn with it, an 'empty XP queue' is created. During the round any XP you gain is added to this queue, if you fail its challenge, that queue is cleared.

This queue is 100% separate from the actual XP attached to the item. The rune mods the XP on the item directly, so it not working properly is pretty odd.

I've put a replacement for the one you lost in the Item Queue and you should get it automatically within a minute or so after joining one of the servers.
Find

Okay.
Not sure what happened the first time, but tried applying it during spectator mode and it worked.
(So was that one rune just for testing, or will i receive the other two of the three back? I'm fine either way, just curious)
When a dragon round begins.

Find

Oh I read your original post wrong. I thought you meant only one didn't work, now I see "Not one".

I'll add the other two to the queue momentarily.
Find