Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Less players on then usual

(12-11-2016, 02:32 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Well, I've been wanting to branch FRG off into different gamemodes. Not just TTT. TTT gets extremely stale, even with more minigames. The same is true when it comes to developing for it. We are a community, not just primarily a TTT server, as long as players are playing on one of our servers, I'm pretty happy.

But.. It comes to a point where it's simply not much fun anymore, the core gamemode (TTT) often holds me back in terms of what I would like to make too.

I think a good help though would be to simply increase the survive cooldown, possibly make it require a ticket per person who wants to play, rather than changing the entire event to be faster (because it is designed to take time, wave based survivals always do, that's the cost of gaining the loot).

More ways to gain loot on TTT would be fun, and would be needed on top of Survive changes so people don't feel 'forced' to play. I could even redesign quest rewards(and add new ones), what about a crate shop for fragments on the lobby? (keep in mind quests can only be completed on the TTT server)

Perhaps I could port my Challenge Scrolls system too. For those of you that don't know, it's similar to Runescapes Clue Scrolls.

You get this scroll with a challenge on it, it could be a riddle, anagram, locational clue, or a cipher and once you solve it you either get another challenge, or the rewards. These could only be solved on TTT.

I actually really like the idea for the clue scrolls. And what Tobias said, that everyone will just know the answers, I would presume the challenges would be on different maps to make it where they take longer to complete.
Find

+1 on challenge scrolls.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

People sharing the answers to some puzzles/challenges isn't that big of a deal, as at first it wont be like that. It will only be like that after awhile(once people figure 'em out), and even then, it promotes being active in the community and being friendly with one another. So I'm fine with it.

Not all of them will even be like that, there will be some that require you to get kills with certain tiers, quest type stuff to continue with it.
Find

(12-12-2016, 06:02 PM)Brassx Wrote:  People sharing the answers to some puzzles/challenges isn't that big of a deal, as at first it wont be like that. It will only be like that after awhile(once people figure 'em out), and even then, it promotes being active in the community and being friendly with one another. So I'm fine with it.

Not all of them will even be like that, there will be some that require you to get kills with certain tiers, quest type stuff to continue with it.

i mean people do this now with what happens on certain Djinn choices. But yeah, something like that will help out. But as far as cool downs go, bone crates are dropping a good amount of accessories and people roll those into runes like crazy and youd be surprised how many Refreshing drop. -dropped 2 of those and 2 enjoyments in 1 night-
Vanished from life
Find

Rune of Refreshing doesn't work on Survive, and it probably never will. Survive requires tickets unlike the other events, and its payout is considerably better than others.

Personally, I really enjoyed the idea of the whole "Challenge Scroll". I myself loved them, with the uniqueness and the chance for a possibly rare drop at the end of it if you get lucky enough.
While this is just my opinion, I would greatly enjoy to see them make some form of a comeback.
When a dragon round begins.

Find