Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Weapon Tester

no if we had it in lobby then the damg wont be right due to the different game modes
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

(12-10-2016, 07:31 PM)*Necromancer* Mini Cosmic Wrote:  no if we had it in lobby then the damg wont be right due to the different game modes

As long as it's still using the same ttt weapon base (or whatever base BrassX decided to go with) then it would be the same. Even if it's not, you could still get the dps to be equal.
Find

(12-10-2016, 07:31 PM)*Necromancer* Mini Cosmic Wrote:  no if we had it in lobby then the damg wont be right due to the different game modes

then why not have different shooting dummies for different gamemodes?
Find

(12-10-2016, 07:42 PM)Nate || Best Awper Europe Wrote:  

As long as it's still using the same ttt weapon base (or whatever base BrassX decided to go with) then it would be the same. Even if it's not, you could still get the dps to be equal.

naa nate if you do a duel and you shoot someone the damg is way different then the one on TTT
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

While your at it you should add the mirror from construct, It works very well for seeing how your playermodel and coinshop items look while moving and stuff.
Find

Damage is the same in the lobby vs TTT for the most part(they use the same base weapons after all). Sometimes there are differences just due to the way things are setup.

As for this a dummy isn't needed. It would be more fun, but it's much simpler and easier to simply add a 'statistics' option like I made on NTG.

It will display body shot, leg shot, and headshot damage. I can also calculate the MAX possible DPS and display it there too.

(12-10-2016, 09:06 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I can also calculate the MAX possible DPS and display it there too.

This is it

This is what leads to the breakthrough discovery that Umpty Dumpty's are truly the highest DPS weapon and the entire server starts using them

These are dark times.
Find