Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Battleships Updates Thread

Aresuft

Hello,

I'd like to extend another thank you to all those who supported the battleship gamemode as well as those who showed up to play test its first iteration.

This is going to be a thread for me to keep you updated on any major developments to the gamemode.

Currently, I have something to share (will add anything Tobias wants to share as well) about the models.

Here is what one of our ships is looking like so far (subject to change):

Tobias

Well, this is somewhat related to battleships:

Procedurally generated levels!

I saw a post on facepunch about procedurally generated worlds, and I wanted to try it myself, and that's what I came up with.

How is this related to battleship? I can make a map full of water which has randomly generated islands around it, which would make for some pretty fun combat.

hmmmmm..... Could use.... more cannons.
Find

will the cannons on the side be usable? like in assassins creed blackflag i think it was like A for port broadsides and D for starboard broadsides, then you adjust the hight by looking up and down. also maybe have like turret health and stuff? like where if a turret gets hit to much it gets disabled or something?
Find

(12-07-2016, 07:37 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  will the cannons on the side be usable? like in assassins creed blackflag i think it was like A for port broadsides and D for starboard broadsides, then you adjust the hight by looking up and down. also maybe have like turret health and stuff? like where if a turret gets hit to much it gets disabled or something?

I don't want to say a lot about the gamemode so I don't over hype it and it turns out to be not what you expect.

Also added a tobias section
Find

I'm hosting the battleship server currently if any of you want to join.

Just join directly off of me or someone else playing.
Find

the server still going?
Find