Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Two Bugs

1. Sometimes people's melees become invisible when they hold it.

2. If you send a trade to someone there is a chance that the accept and decline button will just go to random spots. It can even sometimes go to the side with your weps covering them.
Find

(01-23-2015, 11:11 PM)Axe Wrote:  1. Sometimes people's melees become invisible when they hold it.

2. If you send a trade to someone there is a chance that the accept and decline button will just go to random spots. It can even sometimes go to the side with your weps covering them.
1. Probably something on your end.
2. Do you mean trade requests? Or the buttons inside the trade offer window? Also, when was the last time you saw that happen?
Find

(01-23-2015, 11:18 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(01-23-2015, 11:11 PM)Axe Wrote:  1. Sometimes people's melees become invisible when they hold it.

1. Probably something on your end.
2. Do you mean trade requests? Or the buttons inside the trade offer window? Also, when was the last time you saw that happen?

In the trade window.

It happens to me too. Happened to me yesterday.

might be a mac thing though...
Find

The invs melee has happened not only to me but a few people.

In the trade window and it just happened to me earlier today. Today was when it flew into my gun icons and it happend twice before that.

Also I'm using my alienware not may mac.
Find

(01-23-2015, 11:27 PM)Axe Wrote:  Also I'm using my alienware not may mac.

SSSSUUURREEEE
Find

Should be fixed now.
Find