Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Invincible person causing me to kys on my Hunter round

On Kakariko Village, we had a hunter round which randomly happend, I was selected as the hunter and managed to kill everyone off except 1 player whom wouldnt die due to the immune bug. And because of all the complaints of it lasting forever and steam messages of people telling me to kill myself for the round to end.
Pretty mad that i had to kill myself and lose loot because of this

Witnesses: Chosen, Atothemax,Niceshot

Evidence of complaints
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

I wouldnt complain if you wernt delaying you knew you couldnt do damage yet you made us all sit there for 20 minutes.

yea if you cant do anything why you gotta make people wait
Find

(11-25-2016, 06:44 AM)[GR]NICESHOTgetrektm8 Wrote:  I wouldnt complain if you wernt delaying you knew you couldnt do damage yet you made us all sit there for 20 minutes.

I was trying to convice him to kill himself since in a way i did win and didnt want to give loot to the entire server because a bug that made him invicble, i tried explaining but everyone told me to kill myself causing everyone but me to get loot. and yes i will be mad about this since i did win properly but everyone was telling me to kill myself and had no problem with getting loot out of it
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

It's fair for Tango to be upset. Hopefully this bug gets sorted soon, since I've already seen it like 3 times and I only have like 30 hours of playtime lol.
Find

Yeah sorry for the Inconvenience on this matter. I don't really think this is worth a complaint or anything, this is mainly my fault as I have been unable to really track down the bug.

I've went through well over 30 rounds trying to recreate this on my test server, and came up empty handed. I redid all anti-friendly fire hooks, added debug messages to help me hopefully find it, and changed some other stuff.

I'm thinking it may be something else entirely. It may not actually even be happening inside the hunter round code, and something outside is conflicting with it, which causes it.

However, why is it happening to random people? Surely they must have something in common, whether behind the scenes or simply overlooked.

I urge the next time this happens, put the round on hold for a bit and try and contact me through PM/Steam. Hopefully I am online so I can quickly join to track down the cause. That would be very helpful.

(I've already went through the logs of the last occurrence, no errors, damage logs says they were dealing damage which makes this even more strange)
Find

who was the guy?
Find

I understand why people wanted you to kill yourself, loot obviously because thats how selfish people can be
But if it was just 1 invincible person, they should've been the one to kill themselves
after you went through all the work to get down to that one person

Yeah, why the hell are people telling YOU to commit sudoku when they're the one(s) who are delaying the round? What the fuck, you selfish twats?

It's a shame that it's come to this honestly, but you really can't do anything at the moment and you'll just have to have the honor in the pretend win. Also, I've always considered that if I was the invincible person, or one of them, I would give one of the bigger prizes I get (Crate like) to the hunter for his misfortune.
Find