Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TJ1524 - Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): TJ1524

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 314 Hours 47 Minutes

Where did you hear about this server?: I like TTT servers that are custom. I'll go to one until it becomes unpopulated and then go to the next.

Have you ever been banned and why?: No.

Why do you want to join?: There's no reason not to. I have plenty of time, and many people already know I know the rules. I probably should've made this way earlier, but I guess it doesn't hurt now that more people know me.

Referred by: No one in particular.

Additional Details:
I have 5067 hours on Gmod at the moment. I've played 314 hours on this server. I have plenty of time on the server and I only know a few of people that dislike me because of multiple instances. I'm friendly all the time and I let new people see what kind of weapons you can get. I'm not hostile and I understand that accidents happen which is why I usually don't keep reports unless it's on an accident that was meant maliciously. I have admin experience, but that's not whats required for this form.

I bet all of the people that are going to respond to this are T baiters.

HE'S TASTED BLOOD! HE HAS TO DIE!

TJ iš a really fun guy to play with. Honestly, I thought he already was member. Either way, +1
Find

Woah I had no idea you had that much playtime, I'm really surprised you aren't a member already.

TJ is crazy nice to everyone, he doesn't cause problems. He's very polite and levelheaded.

Big +1

i carry him at zambies but hes a kool player +1
Find

He Darude ;-; (P.S NERF DEATHBRINGER ;-Wink
+1
Oh ye... I taste blood 24/7 mate
Mary has entered the Server.
G01dmaster: NO!
G01dmaster has left the Server.
Find

Very nice guy, I also knew him for a while on another server where he was an admin
Fun to play with
+1
Find

Nice dood, pretty fun to play with and seems mature enough. Also his picture has a cat in it so +1
Find

Approved!
Find