Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

beachbean's depressing results....

In my unboxing of around 230 crates/keys, I recieved nothing worth keeping, besides coins of course. Besides the coins however, every drop was either a lame infectious down to a disappointing decent. Im glad I did this, but I am also not at the same time lol. Til next time mi amigos! (P.S am I a mini Kuro now?)
Find

Sorry I wasn't able to be at your unboxing (I try to go to every one), but even though I wasn't there I was still able to plague your unboxing with Bad RNG.

It honestly sucks though, you'd think piling up crates would up your chances of at least one godlike, but the opposite seems to be true. I don't think there's been a single godlike

99% of godlikes have been purely random, you can't seem to force; you are literally at RNG's mercy.

I would wish you good luck in the future but I'm afraid I'll just jinx you.
Find

(11-13-2016, 10:39 AM)Kuro Wrote:  Sorry I wasn't able to be at your unboxing (I try to go to every one), but even though I wasn't there I was still able to plague your unboxing with Bad RNG.

It honestly sucks though, you'd think piling up crates would up your chances of at least one godlike, but the opposite seems to be true. I don't think there's been a single godlike

99% of godlikes have been purely random, you can't seem to force; you are literally at RNG's mercy.

I would wish you good luck in the future but I'm afraid I'll just jinx you.

Thanks amigo! Im sure both of us will drop one eventually!
Find

one of these days