Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 11/5/2016

Survive
  • Players will now respawn with AT LEAST 500 points. After round 15 they will respawn with 1,000 minimum. This should help the 'snowball' effect, when you die once, you just keep dying due to lack of money.
  • The boss now has increased drop rates for the 'orb' it can drop (the little glowing loot zombies drop). This is just extra loot on top of the loot you get for beating him.
  • Fixed and changed 'friendly' zombies from the Staff of Osiris. The zombies will now target other zombies close to their owner. They will also follow the owner around if no other targets are found.
  • Added a 'Save state' mechanic, this happens automatically. Every 30 seconds your runs state is saved. It will save your points, weapons, ammos, doors unlocked, etc. When the server is restarted, your party can rejoin and it will load the previous state and start you from the start of that round. You will get your weapons, ammo, kills, deaths, and points back.
  • There is now a display when the server crashes. It informs you that you can continue you run when the server is back up, and it will auto-reconnect you to the lobby before you get the time out.

Now jake and mougwi won't call me shit anymore Big Grin I can actually get back on my feet when dying

(11-05-2016, 11:22 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  Now jake and mougwi won't call me shit anymore Big Grin I can actually get back on my feet when dying

ur stil shit LUL

bone crates added to coinshop when?
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2

(11-06-2016, 12:07 AM)y0Nemo Wrote:  
(11-05-2016, 11:22 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  Now jake and mougwi won't call me shit anymore Big Grin I can actually get back on my feet when dying

ur stil shit LUL

who is this guy?
Find

Umpty Dumpty
Find

i need event partners
message me
Find

Would it be possible to lower the level on the lobby requirement? I feel bad for people that are grinding out levels trying to play the Halloween event. I know there's at least a few people who are level 5+ who want to play the event but can't because level 10 requires like 20 hours of playtime.

(11-07-2016, 08:05 PM)Nivendo Wrote:  Would it be possible to lower the level on the lobby requirement? I feel bad for people that are grinding out levels trying to play the Halloween event. I know there's at least a few people who are level 5+ who want to play the event but can't because level 10 requires like 20 hours of playtime.

It is suppose to reward dedicated players. Not people that just started playing, or barely play.
Find

(11-07-2016, 08:05 PM)Nivendo Wrote:  Would it be possible to lower the level on the lobby requirement? I feel bad for people that are grinding out levels trying to play the Halloween event. I know there's at least a few people who are level 5+ who want to play the event but can't because level 10 requires like 20 hours of playtime.

its also there so that people wont try to make a alt and farm the events that are there.
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find