Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Is there anyway possible for me to get a second chance?

Hey guys I made a big mistake in the past but I really would like to be able to play on the server again and I am willing to do almost anything to be part of the server and was wondering what I could do to be part of the community again. I would appreciate your guys input.

Reason of Ban: exploiting for personal gain.

Sincerely, D3F4ULT
Find

You were fun when you were on but what you did would've ended up destroying the entire servers economy dood
Find

wait 3 years

You can't make up for what you did or earn your unban. It doesn't really work that way. You'd have to get through two layers of approval. First the general community, then admins/Brass. Mostly Brass though.
Find

Considering that permanent ban appeals almost never go in favor of the person appealing. Very unlikely.

Also considering that we've never unbanned a person who was caught cheating or exploiting in a big way. Not going to happen.

I can assure you the "first layer" of community approval will never come, we don't (and will never) think that it's acceptable to nearly ruin the economy for everyone.

What type of message does it send to everyone if you intentionally abuse something and keep it secret for the purpose of abusing it, that you can just say "oh sorry for nearly destroying your server, I know I did something bad deserving of a permanent ban but can you not?" and be unbanned?

You're not getting unbanned.
Please don't take this lightly
We don't want you here and we will never want you here.
Find

(11-01-2016, 08:11 AM)Kuro Wrote:  Considering that permanent ban appeals almost never go in favor of the person appealing. Very unlikely.

Also considering that we've never unbanned a person who was caught cheating or exploiting in a big way. Not going to happen.

I can assure you the "first layer" of community approval will never come, we don't (and will never) think that it's acceptable to nearly ruin the economy for everyone.

What type of message does it send to everyone if you intentionally abuse something and keep it secret for the purpose of abusing it, that you can just say "oh sorry for nearly destroying your server, I know I did something bad deserving of a permanent ban but can you not?" and be unbanned?

You're not getting unbanned.
Please don't take this lightly
We don't want you here and we will never want you here.

But based on that shouldn't brass be banned for making the worm queen have crazy drops and ruin the economy? Kappa
Find

So kuro your saying if someone does something ridiculously dumb and something they shouldn't have done they should never get a second chance whatsoever. Also when you say we who do you mean because you don't represent the entire server kuro
Find

(11-01-2016, 10:22 PM)D3F4ULT Wrote:  So kuro your saying if someone does something ridiculously dumb and something they shouldn't have done they should never get a second chance whatsoever. Also when you say we who do you mean because you don't represent the entire server kuro

No there's been people unbanned who were permanently banned, but as far as I know there's never been a hacker or exploiter unbanned.

Based on previous appeals (and for example one of your polls) of course people don't want someone who did ruin or could have ruined the server for them getting unbanned. You've already shown that you'd do anything to get ahead, including putting the server at risk.

In my opinion unbanning you would be a giant mistake, it gives the wrong message and nothing good can come from it. I've got nothing against you but that's the truth.
Find