Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kuro's Djinn Service

(11-12-2016, 02:45 PM)Boozerker Wrote:  
(11-12-2016, 01:51 PM)Kuro Wrote:  
(11-12-2016, 01:23 PM)tobooasxz Wrote:  Why use an m16. Thats probably the worst gun you could have used.

I used a heroic m16 with near perfect stats for low recoil with decent firerate and good damage, it's probably one of the best things to use in this situation.

Anything is pretty good to use the fight isn't that hard, it's just extremely nerve wracking because of how high risk it is.  

If you have any suggestion on what's the best thing to use I'm all ears.

Brass lost using a Swift M16 like 100 times. I'd use a Galil with decent mobility and high dps. I'd suggest something like a Heroic Galil next.
The M16 is more of a player-killing weapon, while things like Galils and AKs are more suited for Boss Fights.

Just my little input.

To be fair, that was just because I suck.

I killed him with a rifle once. SG is best bet imo

Okay guy time for another update, first I'd like to thank a few people.

Thanks to RNG for the 3 Djinn's dropped in the last few days, that certainly helps.

Thank you to ZombieNinja for taking up my offer. I didn't have enough to cover the 50k fee so I put 30k down and now owe him 20k coins

Thank you to pewpew for lending me his swift m16 it helped a ton.

Here are the results:

Here is the most important thing to take from this. Compare this video to the first one and see how much has improved.

The entire fight from first shot lasted lasted 1 minute and 5 seconds. I was able to get him to half health within 33 seconds.

You can actually physically tell how close I was,I estimate he was incredibly close to death (1 second or so). However I am not going to give up. I will temporarily put this offer on hold until I pay back Zombie (it won't take long I promise).

I am confident the next time I do this I will win. Thank you all for your support this isn't possible without you guys.
Find

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, but you're not gonna win when you're missing whole clips at him.

Just use a galil, or an sg like aresuft said next time.

ok, nevermind.

he's a fucking cuck.
Find

Find

(11-14-2016, 02:56 AM)Kuro Wrote:  

this made my day ty
Find

kek.mp4
Find

>Steam message notifications
I forgot how cancerous those were. I've had them disabled for...A very, very long time now.
Find

Okay final update for a while.

I've decided to close this service indefinitely.
This service was intended so that every once in a while people could have an alternative to just opening it. The attempts also helped me understand the fight better in hopes that I could achieve my goal of winning, but also create a guide for people so they know what they are getting into.
It's obviously not sustainable when 6 of them drop and I attempt the fight 3 times in 3 days.

Not to mention doing so many in a short amount of time means I've burnt myself out. It's very stressful, the fights are incredibly nerve wracking.

I've currently nearly got enough to pay back Zombieninja, but I'll still be in debt to Seto Kaiba.

If I do decide to open this service again I'll certainly have to rework how I do this.

Thank you everyone who participated!
Find

m a d c u z b a d
Find