Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kuro's Djinn Service

(10-24-2016, 02:20 AM)Kuro Wrote:  
(10-24-2016, 01:14 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  nah given the opportunity id rather just enjoy it myself, good luck if anyone else wants 10k tho as opposed to enjoying your own drop

That's fine, people are free to make any choice they want. If anything this is another option for them.

(10-24-2016, 01:22 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  the person that gets it should be opening it.

this is something ive hated about the djinn. People just trade them to people with extremely high levels, so they get more profit, which is stupid.

I would agree with you if the sealed djinn wasn't so overly rare that more than only a few people in FRG will ever see one let alone get a sealed djinn, get a seal, and fight Mammon.

You do realize you've been the only person to legitimately fight Mammon right? I wouldn't be surprised if you'll be the only one.

This service is the only way I'll ever be able to try and reach my goal

Or...you know...you could get lucky and roll one like the rest of us?

This isnt "your only way to reach your goal"

This whole thread urks me the wrong way.
Find

(10-24-2016, 02:32 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Or...you know...you could get lucky and roll one like the rest of us?

This isnt "your only way to reach your goal"

You realize how rare one is right? Me getting two and you get however many you got is insane.

Let me rephrase that quote, this is the only realistic way I can do this.

Most people who actually receive a djinn will open them, the ones that get sold will most likely go for crazy amounts of money.

This is my open offer on any djinn that drops, and I think it's more than fair. If people decide to do anything else with theirs, fine by me. More than likely nobody will ever take this offer up.

I've done my best to make this offer as good as I can make it, please consider I would be trying my best and everything goes to the owner of the djinn.
Find

Hire me, my achievements include not having any internet to do this.
Find

im gonna put one more point down in this thread, and then im gonna stop commenting unless someone responds to me about it:

Quote:10:55 PM - tobooasxz: the whole point of getting the badge
10:55 PM - tobooasxz: is so if YOU get another djinn
10:55 PM - tobooasxz: you fight him for yourself
10:56 PM - tobooasxz: not "hey, give me your djinn and ill do the fight FOR you, even though you dont even have access to it"
(sorry for the shitty grammar, im tired, but you should get what im saying)

the badge is not tradeable for a reason.
Find

(10-24-2016, 02:57 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  im gonna put one more point down in this thread, and then im gonna stop commenting unless someone responds to me about it:

Quote:10:55 PM - tobooasxz: the whole point of getting the badge
10:55 PM - tobooasxz: is so if YOU get another djinn
10:55 PM - tobooasxz: you fight him for yourself
10:56 PM - tobooasxz: not "hey, give me your djinn and ill do the fight FOR you, even though you dont even have access to it"
(sorry for the shitty grammar, im tired, but you should get what im saying)

the badge is not tradeable for a reason.

If the rewards for beating Mammon are tradeable then it's no different than someone without a seal just buying them. We won't know until somebody beats it.

As long as the Sealed Djinn is tradeable you can technically just buy the seal. As far as I know the seal is untradeable for technical reasons.

I get what you're saying, it's not really in the spirit of things for me to run this service. I guess you don't feel like it's fair, but I see it differently.
Nobody has to take this offer, especially if my deal is as bad as you told me it was.

If you have a suggestion to make please take it to a different thread please.
Find

Hey what the fuck dude, I fought Mammon too.

he jizzed his little purple fuzzy balls all over my face.
Find

I have raised the price in this deal to 50k coins up front, you will still get the reward if I beat it.

Here is my first Djinn fight, thank you so much to Ato for the opportunity to fight Mammon. My nerves really got the best of me. I nearly won too.

I know what I did wrong in this fight and I'm sure I will win the next time I fight him.
Find

Why use an m16. Thats probably the worst gun you could have used.
Find

(11-12-2016, 01:23 PM)tobooasxz Wrote:  Why use an m16. Thats probably the worst gun you could have used.

I used a heroic m16 with near perfect stats for low recoil with decent firerate and good damage, it's probably one of the best things to use in this situation.

Anything is pretty good to use the fight isn't that hard, it's just extremely nerve wracking because of how high risk it is.

If you have any suggestion on what's the best thing to use I'm all ears.
Find

(11-12-2016, 01:51 PM)Kuro Wrote:  
(11-12-2016, 01:23 PM)tobooasxz Wrote:  Why use an m16. Thats probably the worst gun you could have used.

I used a heroic m16 with near perfect stats for low recoil with decent firerate and good damage, it's probably one of the best things to use in this situation.

Anything is pretty good to use the fight isn't that hard, it's just extremely nerve wracking because of how high risk it is.  

If you have any suggestion on what's the best thing to use I'm all ears.

Brass lost using a Swift M16 like 100 times. I'd use a Galil with decent mobility and high dps. I'd suggest something like a Heroic Galil next.
The M16 is more of a player-killing weapon, while things like Galils and AKs are more suited for Boss Fights.

Just my little input.
Umpty Dumpty
Find