Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Another unban? [Terminatior Mat]

First off, nield's playtime as of lately has nothing to do with what he heard you say. Why even bring that up? Literally means nothing.

Secondly, your reply comes of as incredibly arrogant. You are not in any position to tell our staff how to do their job.

Sure he could've talked to you, but not sure if you remember what I said on your unban request. This does not expire until I deem it ready, certainly not in ~2 months.

Quote:
(09-05-2016, 04:25 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Alright. I'm willing to give you a chance. You haven't made any fuss really here since you've been back, or shown any negative signs/bad behavior, like others seem to do.

You are on VERY thin ice though, and this time you will have absolutely NO chance at ever being unbanned again if you do indeed get banned again.

I would like to ask all staff to keep an eye on him, if he does anything at all that affects or reflects the server or it's players in a negative way, you have full authority to take action.

This includes, but is not limited to:

• Fairly consistent RDM's.
  • Disrespect and or Racism.
  • General problem causing/instigating.
  • Exploiting.
  • Scamming.

Unbanned; Don't make me regret this.

But basically, it's your word versus his. Until more witnesses step forward, or more proof to support YOUR claims, there will be no decision on this matter.

Also to clarify, we had a community vote quite awhile ago on the word. We came to the conclusion that hard R's are taken offensively, and used in an offensive manner. While 'nigga' is a term now used widely that does not come off as offensive. Players are exposed to much worse on the internet, so loosing up a bit is fine.

EDIT:
I see more people replied while I posted this, I'm going to go read through and edit this if I feel the need.

EDIT 2:

Okay, I see you cleaned up your previous reply so you can disregard my statement concerning it.

Now, it seems nield didn't know who you were. I recall talking to the community not too long ago about updating the racism rules, and a minor slip up could be a warning - few week ban. But CONTEXT is CRUCIAL here. It's up to the the staff member to decide that.

I'll need to find my post, because I'm not 100% sure if I ever went through and made it official. I know we discussed it, but I either forgot to edit the recommended punishments and send out an update to the staff, or I simply didn't feel it got enough support so I scrapped it.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another unban? [Terminatior Mat] - Brassx - 10-23-2016, 01:19 AM