Steam Name (During incident): D3F4ULT

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:76726866

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198113719461

Name of staff you were banned by:Console

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Shortened

Reason for ban: Exploiting for personal gain

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes

What really happened?: So I had figured out a exploit for the worm queen where i could infinitely kill the worm queen and gain loot had not told any staff about this bug which had led to my ban

Additional details:

From the incredible amount of effort put into this appeal, I'll have to say...

No. You shamelessly abused an exploit, and didn't report it.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

You took advantage of a fun feature that someone worked hard on for personal gain. In my opinion there's really no way you should be trusted again by Being unbanned and you did it to yourself. Keeping you banned would be completely reasonable. I'm -1ing this but ultimately I don't feel it should be my decision(AKA Brass' decsion)
Find

(10-22-2016, 09:45 PM)Bezerker Wrote:  From the incredible amount of effort put into this appeal, I'll have to say...

No. You shamelessly abused an exploit, and didn't report it.

I know i have but i really dont have much to say other then that but I do regret what I did and would like a second chance with the community
Find

Yeeeeeeeah. No. I don't see you getting unbanned ever.
Find

I'm going to have to give this a -1

Though I have some fond moments of playing with you I can't support someone who was banned for hacking or exploiting.
Anyone banned for either have shown they can't be trusted with playing the server in a fair way.

You knew what you were doing and all of the consequences, but still chose to exploit.
If you were left to it, you could have ruined this server for everybody.

So for those reasons I will never support this and I can't forgive you.
Find

(10-23-2016, 12:04 AM)Kuro Wrote:  I'm going to have to give this a -1

Though I have some fond moments of playing with you I can't support someone who was banned for hacking or exploiting.
Anyone banned for either have shown they can't be trusted with playing the server in a fair way.

You knew what you were doing and all of the consequences, but still chose to exploit.

Well I would like to be able to earn your guys trust again but I can't since I can't play with the communnity I can't get a second chance. If possible I will take a entire account wipe just to have a fresh start and I will know better then to exploit again.
Find

I am sorry but no. You were level 32 and had close to 300hrs you knew what you were doing and knew what was going to happen if you got caught and you did. An even though we had fun times on the server. I am not going to be bias at all on this report. You just need to stay banned.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

(10-23-2016, 01:14 AM)D3F4ULT Wrote:  
(10-23-2016, 12:04 AM)Kuro Wrote:  I'm going to have to give this a -1

Well I would like to be able to earn your guys trust again but I can't since I can't play with the communnity I can't get a second chance. If possible I will take a entire account wipe just to have a fresh start and I will know better then to exploit again.
You DID know better, you just decided personal gain was more important than following the rules

get out no

this is a joke nobutthurtpls :v

Find