Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Server Time

GameTracker time is different to the forum post time showing and the ingame !time showing... For me gametracker says I have 120 hours and this says only 102... For others it shows less, like LetsPoonSlay420 on gametracker it says 24 hours and on forums/!time it says 50...

Please tell me whats going on, how it can be fixed, or which time is correct...
Find

Gametracker was implemented at a different time than...!time.

Also, private beta had neither of those features so no time was logged.
Find

Gametracker goes by steamname. If you change your name all of your playtime is saved to that steamname.

It also doesn't care if you sit alone in the server, still adds your time.

My time system only adds actual playtime. Being in spectator mode does not add to it, nor does waiting in a server alone.

Use my !time system for the accurate playtime.
Find

Ooh, that makes sense!
Find

Thanks guys, it's good to get that cleared up
Find

Gametracker also is glitchy - sometimes, I would just sit on the empty server, waiting for somebody to come, and it wouldn't just register the time - EVEN that I'm with that certain name.

Bottle, Brass made it so spectator time doesnt count, as in his reply "My time system only adds actual playtime. Being in spectator mode does not add to it, nor does waiting in a server alone."
Find

(01-21-2015, 03:14 PM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  Bottle, Brass made it so spectator time doesnt count, as in his reply "My time system only adds actual playtime. Being in spectator mode does not add to it, nor does waiting in a server alone."

Did you even read that I was talking about gametracker?
I'll repeat myself again:
Gametracker stops counting time after some time.

O, nvm. :3
Find

Not a valid bug or unable to resolve. Locked.
Find