Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Goblin's Trickery

I miss the sort of damage-sharing cancer of the Daitai Shin, so I was thinking of a special suffix, which is thus:

"Goblin's Trickery"
A (1 in X) chance to cause a life-link between you and your target. Any damage and healing is split between the two. However, if you have a way to lessen damage (Body armor, fall damage reduction crystal, etc), then you'll take less while they'll take full, unless they have the same. The suffix will last XX-XX seconds.

This could spawn on any gun I assume, but it'd be neat if it was only on the three "NEW" guns. Like, the Garand and whatever.

Description: Come buy, come buy; morning and evening Maids heard the Goblins cry.
Find

(10-16-2016, 08:04 PM)Terran Wrote:  I miss the sort of damage-sharing cancer of the Daitai Shin, so I was thinking of a special suffix, which is thus:

"Goblin's Trickery"
A (1 in X) chance to cause a life-link between you and your target. Any damage and healing is split between the two. However, if you have a way to lessen damage (Body armor, fall damage reduction crystal, etc), then you'll take less while they'll take full, unless they have the same.

This could spawn on any gun I assume, but it'd be neat if it was only on the three "NEW" guns. Like, the Garand and whatever.

Description: Come buy, come buy; morning and evening Maids heard the Goblins cry.

how many people can i do the link with :3?
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

One (1), Uno.

Or maybe multiple, dunno.
Find

Just 1. If it was more then 1 it would be super op. But I always loved that suffix and would love to have it here. So you have my +1.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

>Equip Orb of Acrophobia
>Equip Rebounding Crystal
>Proc someone
>Jump off cliff

(10-16-2016, 10:07 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  >Equip Orb of Acrophobia
>Equip Rebounding Crystal
>Proc someone
>Jump off cliff

That requires dedication and I would be 100% ok dying to that.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

DON'T SPOIL THE PLAN ROTSHOUT
Find

(10-16-2016, 09:24 PM)Terran Wrote:  One (1), Uno.

Or maybe multiple, dunno.
*goes on roy this ship
*links to all the people*
*does 9000 dealing dmg to self*
*kills everyone*

*profit??????*
Everybody look left

Everybody look right

Everywhere you look I'm--

Standing in the spotlight
Find

I'd much rather straight up add a dai-tai shin

But that's just me
Find

(10-17-2016, 05:48 PM)Kuro Wrote:  I'd much rather straight up add a dai-tai shin

But that's just me

Yes since it's a g3a3
Find