Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: ARE YOU WITH ME?
YES WE ARE!
I will be soon!
Of course, Big Boss!
Down with Anime Posters!
Death to Weeaboos!
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

The Weeb Reporting Club

(10-15-2016, 02:23 PM)Furesh Wrote:  
(10-15-2016, 11:49 AM)Bradley Wrote:  
(10-14-2016, 10:54 PM)Furesh Wrote:  
(10-14-2016, 10:13 PM)Terran Wrote:  I'm starting a coalition to remove anime posters, pony lovers, furries and any minority/majority that I do not explicitly (EXPLICITLY) allow. Which basically means if it ain't video games, real-world information or general mainstream media (Non-Asian Television/Movies/Music), then it is going into the black list.

I'm recruiting members for the Report Squad. If you see ANYTHING black-listed, REPORT!

WHO'S WITH ME?

literally the only group that has posted autistic garbage has just been weebs. repeatedly. over and over. the only furry posts ive ever seen have been cringe threads. between bradleys unfunny clang posts and muvs ironic weeaboo trolling theyre pretty much all of it

The only reason they aren't funny to you is because the reference doesn't apply to, I'm sorry Adolf but not every thread is about you and has to be liked by you.

yes because it doesnt apply the vast majority of the people on this gaming forum. I post shitty video threads every once in a while, but i dont drag my fandom into it and post the same kind of video over and over shoving my shit into peoples faces who dont care

I forgot me posting it into shit posting was shoving it in everyones face, it doesn't come up in recent posts and the title is kind of obvious as to what it is, don't click it if you don't want it you ignorant fool
Find

(10-15-2016, 02:30 PM)Bradley Wrote:  
(10-14-2016, 10:54 PM)Furesh Wrote:  
(10-14-2016, 10:13 PM)Terran Wrote:  I'm starting a coalition to remove anime posters, pony lovers, furries and any minority/majority that I do not explicitly (EXPLICITLY) allow. Which basically means if it ain't video games, real-world information or general mainstream media (Non-Asian Television/Movies/Music), then it is going into the black list.

I'm recruiting members for the Report Squad. If you see ANYTHING black-listed, REPORT!

WHO'S WITH ME?

literally the only group that has posted autistic garbage has just been weebs. repeatedly. over and over. the only furry posts ive ever seen have been cringe threads. between bradleys unfunny clang posts and muvs ironic weeaboo trolling theyre pretty much all of it

The only reason they aren't funny to you is because the reference doesn't apply to, I'm sorry Adolf but not every thread is about you and has to be liked by you.

yes because it doesnt apply the vast majority of the people on this gaming forum. I post shitty video threads every once in a while, but i dont drag my fandom into it and post the same kind of video over and over shoving my shit into peoples faces who dont care

I forgot me posting it into shit posting was shoving it in everyones face, it doesn't come up in recent posts and the title is kind of obvious as to what it is, don't click it if you don't want it you ignorant fool

heh someones getting defensive.
Find

(10-15-2016, 02:42 PM)Furesh Wrote:  
(10-15-2016, 02:30 PM)Bradley Wrote:  
(10-14-2016, 10:54 PM)Furesh Wrote:  literally the only group that has posted autistic garbage has just been weebs. repeatedly. over and over. the only furry posts ive ever seen have been cringe threads. between bradleys unfunny clang posts and muvs ironic weeaboo trolling theyre pretty much all of it

heh someones getting defensive.
Because I don't like people spewing shit.
Find

wow you guys are faggots

remove all weebs from this god forsaken server
Find

(10-15-2016, 11:40 PM)jiyo Wrote:  remove all weebs from this god forsaken server

preach it
Find

(10-15-2016, 11:41 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  
(10-15-2016, 11:40 PM)jiyo Wrote:  remove all weebs from this god forsaken server

preach it

bye dread
Find

(10-15-2016, 11:47 PM)Eclipse Wrote:  
(10-15-2016, 11:41 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  

preach it

bye dread

wat
Find