Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 10/11/2016

Additions
  • Added achievements for the M1 Garand, M1911, and the Mini-Uzi. (along with titles, also r i p mp5, tmp and UMPs)
  • Added achievements for the Tidal and Frostburn crates. (along with titles)

Changes
  • Adjusted speedy round chances slightly
  • Adjusted coin amounts in Frostburns slightly.

Fixes
  • Fixed Frostburn donator crates not actually giving the donator version of the crates(donator versions of things give less coins).
  • Fixed a few errors introduced with the new GMOD update.
Find

(donator versions of things give less coins).

*GASP*

Madness!
Find

Did this also fix speedy rounds happening with less than 6 people on and then it not do it?

Also, Yay M1 achieve
Vanished from life
Find

Wow Brass. Had to get my hopes up for Ump titles.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Just kinda curious, is there any reason for not doing TMP/MP5 achievements or is that to trigger enchantable

I'm okay with it either way
Find

(10-11-2016, 07:43 PM)Kuro Wrote:  Just kinda curious, is there any reason for not doing TMP/MP5 achievements or is that to trigger enchantable

DONT FORGET THE UMP KURO
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(10-11-2016, 07:47 PM)Bezerker Wrote:  
(10-11-2016, 07:43 PM)Kuro Wrote:  Just kinda curious, is there any reason for not doing TMP/MP5 achievements or is that to trigger enchantable

DONT FORGET THE UMP KURO

When describing the TMP/MP5 I think of them as the red-haired step children of base guns, they are unloved outcasts and deserve some attention

When I think of the Umpty it's completely different.

I don't think unloved, I think unwanted. Umpty's are like the creepy old uncle who is a little too touchy
I would be absolutely 100% fine with completely removing the UMP entirely

(10-11-2016, 07:51 PM)Kuro Wrote:  

DONT FORGET THE UMP KURO

When describing the TMP/MP5 I think of them as the red-haired step children of base guns, they are unloved outcasts and deserve some attention

I don't think unloved, I think unwanted. Umpty's are like the creepy old uncle who is a little too touchy

Umpty Dumpty

(10-11-2016, 07:51 PM)Kuro Wrote:  

DONT FORGET THE UMP KURO

when you get fucking destroyed
Find