Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 10/8/2016

Additions
  • Added my new HUD to TTT(not really too new, had it for awhile since I made the lobby HUD, just now polished it up a bit though).

You can disable this at any time via f1>settings (scroll down to HUD settings). So you can switch between what ever you prefer(meaning this new hud, or the old HUD(s)). You can also disable the custom font if you don't like it (which will revert back to Trebuchet).
    (With custom font)

(without custom font)
    This HUD is much more light weight, and supports a lot of interesting animation features I plan to utilize in the future. I will continue to tweak it to make it look better, but it should do for now.

Misc
  • Fixed godswords applying headshot damage.
  • Tweaked various stats on the new base weapons.
  • Fixed various other reported bugs.

Yasss. I cant find the huds. Wait im dumb nem found them.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

Yea. I was waiting to restart the server until map/round end.
Find

...Can I still use the default vanilla TTT HUDs? That's what I've always used. Or whatever the blocky, old version was.
Find

(10-09-2016, 12:20 AM)Terran Wrote:  ...Can I still use the default vanilla TTT HUDs? That's what I've always used. Or whatever the blocky, old version was.

Quote:You can disable this at any time via f1>settings (scroll down to HUD settings). So you can switch between what ever you prefer(meaning this new hud, or the old HUD(s)).

Yes. All HUDs are still there, and can be switched between.
Find

Oh, hey, cool. Missed that. Looks pretty good by the way, might even force me to root myself up and change for the better.