Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Well, bye

(10-02-2016, 09:41 PM)Enchantable Wrote:  did you juST REMOVE ME?!?!?!
FANCY
YOU BETTER BE KIDDING BUDDY

I was removed too. Wanted to ask him why he was leaving. I cry so hard. ='(
Find

(10-03-2016, 12:15 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(10-02-2016, 09:41 PM)Enchantable Wrote:  did you juST REMOVE ME?!?!?!
FANCY
YOU BETTER BE KIDDING BUDDY

I was removed too. Wanted to ask him why he was leaving. I cry so hard. ='(

he didn't remove either of you...

his name is just gasoline now.

see if you guys had his irl name there you'd be able to find out he's still there
like I did
ty shaune p*****

I censored his last name
Find

Um this is dumb... Can you at least tell us why you're leaving?
Stop acting all mysterious and just tell us. I mean it's not like you are disliked on the server.

you're cute as hell so leaving would make me sad
Find

Departures are stupid, what's the point of doing this if you don't say why? Leaving without saying anything would be no different pretty much
Find

(10-03-2016, 04:13 AM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  Departures are stupid, what's the point of doing this if you don't say why? Leaving without saying anything would be no different pretty much

I just have no reason to say why I'm leaving. That's it. Hint hint why I posted this in shit posting.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

(10-03-2016, 04:23 AM)Fancy Typhlosion Wrote:  
(10-03-2016, 04:13 AM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  Departures are stupid, what's the point of doing this if you don't say why? Leaving without saying anything would be no different pretty much

I just have no reason to say why I'm leaving. That's it.  Hint hint why I posted this in shit posting.
So in other words you're departing cause you just don't wanna play anymore. Why depart then, departure means permanent. Surely you'll wanna play again at some point.

this is dumb

Find

(10-03-2016, 04:25 AM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  
(10-03-2016, 04:23 AM)Fancy Typhlosion Wrote:  

I just have no reason to say why I'm leaving. That's it.  Hint hint why I posted this in shit posting.
So in other words you're departing cause you just don't wanna play anymore. Why depart then, departure means permanent. Surely you'll wanna play again at some point.

Oh he WILL play again, I'll make sure of it. Even if I have to drag him back from the bowels of hell.
Umpty Dumpty
Find