Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mougwi's Political Palooza

(10-03-2016, 01:15 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  
(10-03-2016, 01:11 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  
(10-03-2016, 12:52 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  idk what you mean but im voting for trump to take back this country from the millenials.

Reasons why this is bullshit:
  1. Dread is not a US citizen
  2. Half of the millennials have just reached voting age
  3. Dread is twelve

reasons why this is not bullshit:

1. u cannot lie on the internet.
2. millenials are spending all of our money and is putting the US government hundreds of dollars in debt.
3. i am twelve

Reasons why this is not not bullshit:
  1. Dread is the internet
  2. You are triggering me you generation Z ignoramus
  3. You are twelve
Find

I don't like that this is in shitposting, it just gives a free pass to anyone who wants to shitpost in the thread rather than discuss politics.

I think this presidential election is so profound because it's exactly like one of those game shows where you tune in every week to see someone voted off. It's like every single time I'd watch on the republican side there was one less person every single time.

It's crazy because it's overlapped with the culture and now you've got everybody up in arms about picking side. There's people I've never even considered to be political sit down and say "man that trump guy".
It would be funny if the concept wasn't so damn frightening.

I've felt for a long time that our country is going the wrong way and we've been heading for disaster. This election cycle has honestly kicked that up by 500% for me. I feel like we get the candidates we deserve and this one's no exception.

If I had to say I support anyone it's probably Donald Trump. I'll support him and his many flaws.
On the spectrum I'm more Libertarian than Conservative, but I would with this election being so close I would much much rather take a chance with Trump. It also helps that I'm not so happy with Gary Johnson.

Find