Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Betting on the Election

tartarus on my man Johnson.
Find

(10-01-2016, 06:17 AM)Mougwi Wrote:  tartarus on my man Johnson.

Mate you're basically giving it away then

wats aleppo
Find

(10-01-2016, 06:26 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  

wats aleppo

^ moron that watches mainstream news. Trump is a sociopath with 0 political experience. Hilary is a lying conniving bitch that can't even manage her own email account, much less a nation. Both want more war and more government. Johnson wants to government out of personal lives and to use that money here at home. Make defense spending for defense, not global policing.

I love the "what's aleppo" bullshit because 90% of the people using it as a reason to not elect johnson didn't even know where the fuck it was until the issue popped up. He's a governor in the states, his business is not overseas, it's right here in america where it should be. If you need any other proof, look at his funding. 0 of it is coming from super pacs and other corporate/business run special interest groups, every dime has come from the people.

Fuck all of you jackasses thinking it has to be trump or hilary.
Find

Well but it's like hey all the delegates want trump or Hillary. It's American "democracy" at work man.

I mean on one hand trump says things that make sense to people who don't know about things, on the other Hillary is super hypocritical. I really wish we had more than our shitty dem/rep system where they completely dominate everything
Find

the delegates base their vote on the will of the people inside of their districts, if everyone votes johnson and the delegates vote clinton or trump, then there will be an uprising.
Find

(10-01-2016, 04:53 PM)Mougwi Wrote:  the delegates base their vote on the will of the people inside of their districts, if everyone votes johnson and the delegates vote clinton or trump, then there will be an uprising.

wellll, except a sizeable of the delegates literally dont even HAVE to base their vote on their district :>

pretty much prevents that from happening
Find

Is that just an assumption or do you have fact to back that?
Find

Guys stop
Find

(10-01-2016, 05:42 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  Guys stop

"comes into a political thread to tell people to stop talking about politics"

fuck off, you don't have to read it.
Find