Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Candy Cane Deagle BUFF

I know lots of people are going to say that its op and does not need a buff.
But it is the worst deagle on server i have a 1 in 8 chance to not be able to one deag someone in the head and not be able to kill him but any other deagle can. What about we change the suffix to something else because everyone thinks its so op or make the suffix a bit better or if the person is over the 65 hp the suffix wont reduce the damge that you do.
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2

The CCD is quite bad since the nerf. I think we should remove the 60 health max on the freezes completely, and then either increase the time of the suffix while lowering the damage, or lower the time of the suffix and increase the damage.
Find

Just remove the chance to freeze yourself.
It's dumb since you can only freeze under 60 anyways..
When a dragon round begins.

Find

I think it's in a strange position, because it can be extremely overpowered if your innocent using it, considering the innos can crowd around the t before getting unfrozen, but if your a traitor, it can prolong somebody's life and cause someone to see it and kill you.
Find

Why not get rid of the whole freezing portion that everyone gets triggered about and make it have a different suffix. Let's say you get slowed to slower than walking speed and all movements are extremely sluggish. Then you get damaged by razor sharp snowflakes that fly around and through you as the suffix goes on. I personally think the nerfs on it now have made it really bad to use. Dont get me wrong, it's still alright but all these differences on it make people not want to use it as much. I dont like the whole part with 60 health. Freezing yourself is a pain too. Why dont we just make the chance to freeze people higher if you no one likes my above suggestion
Find

(09-18-2016, 05:03 PM)Zott Wrote:  Why not get rid of the whole freezing portion that everyone gets triggered about and make it have a different suffix. Let's say you get slowed to slower than walking speed and all movements are extremely sluggish. Then you get damaged by razor sharp snowflakes that fly around and through you as the suffix goes on.

"Blizzard"

Has a 1 in 8 chance to create a blizzard cloud that follows around your target, hitting them with 3 snowflakes that do 2 damage every 2-4 seconds for 10-20 seconds?

It would also slow down their movement speed, and maybe have the overlay the CCD has currently.

(09-18-2016, 05:05 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(09-18-2016, 05:03 PM)Zott Wrote:  Why not get rid of the whole freezing portion that everyone gets triggered about and make it have a different suffix. Let's say you get slowed to slower than walking speed and all movements are extremely sluggish. Then you get damaged by razor sharp snowflakes that fly around and through you as the suffix goes on.

"Blizzard"

Has a 1 in 8 chance to create a blizzard cloud that follows around your target, hitting them with 3 snowflakes that do 2 damage every 2-4 seconds for 10-20 seconds?

It would also slow down their movement speed, and maybe have the overlay the CCD has currently.

GODAMMIT NOT ANOTHER FLOATING BALL THAT FOLLOWS PEOPLE. THEY TRIGGER ME SO HARD.
not a completely horrible idea though.
Find

(09-18-2016, 05:09 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  

"Blizzard"

GODAMMIT NOT ANOTHER FLOATING BALL THAT FOLLOWS PEOPLE. THEY TRIGGER ME SO HARD.

excuse me it's a cloud not a ball.
Find

"Blizzard"

Not a floating ball friend. Think of more like a personal cloud on that person that affects only them.
Find

(09-18-2016, 05:13 PM)Zott Wrote:  

"Blizzard"

Not a floating ball friend. Think of more like a personal cloud on that person that affects only them.

Snowflakes.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find