Steam Profile Link:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198134309720/
Name of staff you were banned by:

Length of the ban: 4 days

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Reapled

Reason for ban:
"Blatant RDM of T buddy, causing problems
Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?:
my t buddy was afk at spawn and i remote mineded because i was not going to waste the opertonity and i was willing to take the slays other then that idk
What really happened?:
my t buddy was afk at spawn and i remote mineded because i was not going to waste the opertonity and i was willing to take the slays
Additional details:
I have been banned before and people told me i was always rude and not wanted on the server (like abu) and once i got back on i keep that in mind and tried to be nicer and i played the game with put getting slayed evrey 2 rounds.
Find

Frost2929 Wrote:with put getting slayed evrey 2 rounds.

if you're honestly getting slayed for RDM every 2 rounds you should be perma banned.

Being slain that frequently for RDM is completely unacceptable.

(09-17-2016, 11:55 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  

if you're honestly getting slayed for RDM every 2 rounds you should be perma banned.

I was exaderating
Find

I talked to one of our admins about this to figure out a decision for what you did, you blatantly remote mined your buddy and you literally posted in the report that you did not care about it.

You have been banned before and you are on super thin ice because of it.

Your attitude and mentality is a problem as well, you don't care about blowing up your T buddy?
Find

(09-17-2016, 11:58 PM)Frost2929 Wrote:  
(09-17-2016, 11:55 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  

I was exaderating

Why would you exaggerate something like that on your ban appeal?

Do you really think saying something like that would even remotely help you get unbanned?

If anything, it would make you get your ban increased.
Find

Yeah. If you're causing that much of a disturbance you should have been banned for a lot longer.
Also RDMing people with the mindset "oh I'll just take the slays" is fucked
Find

(09-17-2016, 11:59 PM)Eclipse Wrote:  I talked to one of our admins about this to figure out a decision for what you did, you blatantly remote mined your buddy and you literally posted in the report that you did not care about it.

You have been banned before and you are on super thin ice because of it.

Your attitude and mentality is a problem as well, you don't care about blowing up your T buddy?

I said i did not care because he was afk if he was not afk i would have been more carful
Find

This is a very poorly done unban appeal. That isn't the reason you won't be unbanned though. You were on our radar as a trouble maker already and because of that future slip ups would have bigger consequences. RDMing your t buddy then responding "you don't give a fuck" is unacceptable and isn't something that someone who has been banned in the past should be doing. Four days is not that long so consider yourself lucky it isn't longer. Any more shenanigans in the future can result in you being perma banned. Take these four days and get your TTT life together. Ban upheld.