Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 9/9/2016

Additions
  • Added two new ULX commands for Moderators and higher.
    These commands allow the staff to send a "Notification" to a player, in which a popup will appear on the players screen and won't disappear until they press "Acknowledge" or send a 'Response' if you choose to receive one.

There's some options when using the commands, you can choose to 'disrupt' the player, which takes away their input from anything but that popup. Meaning it forces them to respond, if they leave the server before responding and rejoin you can take it as evasive behavior.

The staff member that sent the notification is notified when the player presses the "Acknowledge" button, or of their response. Do note, the entire server can see when a staff member uses these commands, and use of the commands are logged, so any misuse of them will be punished. DO NOT ABUSE THESE. These should ONLY be used when you can NOT get a player to respond to you about a situation involving the server no matter how much you ask them through mic or text chat, you can use it to dish out a warning, or get a response from someone.

The commands:
    "ulx notifyplayer" - Notifies the player of your message with a popup that will not go away until they click 'Acknowledge'. If disrupt is true it will pop up on their screen stopping them from using any other input.

"ulx notifyplayerresp" - Notifies the player of your message with a popup that will not go away until they enter a response and click send. If disrupt is true it will pop up on their screen stopping them from using any other input.

Syntax via chat:
    !notify <playername> [disrupt 0 or 1] (Message)
    !notifyr <playername> [disrupt 0 or 1] (Message)

Syntax via console:
    ulx notifyplayer <playername> [disrupt 0 or 1] (Message)
    ulx notifyplayerresp <playername> [disrupt 0 or 1] (Message)

Changes
  • Touched up on the marketplace display on the forums a bit(too long of names wont mess up the columns now).
  • Marketplace now has a 30 item listing limit to the marketplace per player(this was the other day).
    This is to help get rid of some of the clutter on the marketplace, once most of it is gone, I plan to re-add unlimited listings, but once you go over 30 you will pay an extra free on every listing over 30.
  • Added the 10 latest marketplace sales on the home page of the forums(This was a few days ago now, wasn't worthy of a patchnote at the time).
    Eventually I'd like there to be some kind ofpersonal sales statistics on your profile, showing how many litems you've sold, how much you've made and how much you've spent/bought. I could make a full history in-game too showing who you've sold things to. But I'm not too sure about that just yet.
Fixes
  • Fixed "Random Rune" item being dropped sometimes from "Discard Loot" via Sealed Djinn.
  • Fixed some bugs with "Doubt It"
Find

The notification could be annoying, but I can see why it exists. But yo, cool.
Find

yay you remembered
cool updates

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

random rune on market 100k
Find

"Marketplace now has a 30 item listing limit to the marketplace per player(this was the other day)."

Rip enchantables methods of infinite storage

Can't wait for Kuro to abuse the command on me Sad
Find

(09-09-2016, 03:19 PM)Chosen Wrote:  Can't wait for Kuro to abuse the command on me Sad

You have 600 notifications to read through the moment you join, kiddo

In all honesty, it's a really cool command and I'll find plenty of use from it.