Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Should this be kosable?

(09-05-2016, 08:06 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I propose a new rule that states Innocents are not allowed to lie about being proven.

like not allowed to lie as in its slayable? or kosable, if its slayable then the traitor might have a harder time staying hidden and keeping it from coming down to 2 ppl
Find

What happened:

There were about 5 people under the bed being killed, I ran down in disguise and mowed the rest down then came back with Fancy (Undisguised) not even a second later and ID'd the bodies. Fancy said we HELPED kill the T and then Boss kos'd him and I right off. I never once said I killed the T , so Fancy was adding me in because we were T Buddies. I understand False Provening is kosable , but if he claimed I was proven does that make me kosable as well when there is cases where this isn't kosable? Also I'd like to add that he never once went down to check the bodies so he didn't know who killed the Traitor.
Find

(09-06-2016, 12:46 AM)Chosen Wrote:  What happened:

There were about 5 people under the bed being killed, I ran down in disguise and mowed the rest down then came back with Fancy (Undisguised) not even a second later and ID'd the bodies. Fancy said we HELPED kill the T and then Boss kos'd him and I right off. I never once said I killed the T , so Fancy was adding me in because we were T Buddies. I understand False Provening is kosable , but if he claimed I was proven does that make me kosable as well when there is cases where this isn't kosable? Also I'd like to add that he never once went down to check the bodies so he didn't know who killed the Traitor.
1. There was only 1 person left who you killed
2. Fancy claimed they killed the T
3. I think him including you is also kosable
4. I never checked the bodies because I was observing from a distance (I was in the little staircase thing) where I watched everything go down
5. Idk why this is still important, no need for further argument.
6. No need to harass me in game for personal game bud, your a +member, you should act mature.
Sample Text.
Find

(09-05-2016, 08:06 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I propose a new rule that states Innocents are not allowed to lie about being proven.

joking? I thought this was already a rule. I kill a t and ask who killed the person and is proven for killing them. If anyone replies with me I kos them and kill them.

(09-06-2016, 12:46 AM)Chosen Wrote:  What happened:

Legit this shouldn't have been a slay at least from what I see. This is basically an extremely biased slay because there is no proof either way. You can not prove that bossmang did or did not see it. He claims to have seen it and it is extremely likely that he did. You basically were salty that he didn't play like he had 2 brain cells.

Probs should be because I totally wasn't proven the other day but it was down to me and two other unprovens. So me being inno said "I'm proven you two fight it out" to get the round over with. Can be a good strategy but at the same time can get a lot of people who do not know how to use this knowledge into trouble.
Find