Godlike Galil

Fenrir
Damage:+25%
Firerate:+20%
Recoil:+10%
Reload speed:-10%
Mobility:-10%
Weapon swap speed:-10%
suffix:1 in 11 chance to make a dog that chases the person you shot for 10 seconds, when the dog reaches the person, the person is slowed down severely and can not jump.(optional) when the dog reaches it bites dealing bleeding damage.

Basically if you wanna escape from that person or make the person stay put, easier to 1 deag and easier to kill in general. the person can always escape the dog so make sure your close to the person or in an enclosed space. Why do we have so many rifle godlikes and yet there's still no godlikes for all the weapon types? especially since there's only (correct me if im wrong) deagle godlikes?

3 secondary godlikes
Find

(09-05-2016, 06:10 PM)nice_the_bear Wrote:  3 secondary godlikes

are they all deagles?
Find

Stats suck ass. My vigirous galil of contagion is better than this.
Find

(09-05-2016, 06:13 PM)hockeyfn Wrote:  Stats suck ass. My vigirous galil of contagion is better than this.
so how can i improve it? im open to any criticism
Find

(09-05-2016, 06:16 PM)zin1000 Wrote:  
(09-05-2016, 06:13 PM)hockeyfn Wrote:  Stats suck ass. My vigirous galil of contagion is better than this.

accuracy is kind of a useless stat on galils imo because there already pretty much perfect accuracy. I'd say get rid of the +accuracy and instead make the -20 recoil +20 recoil cuz recoil is a pain in the ass on galils
Find

(09-05-2016, 06:39 PM)hockeyfn Wrote:  

accuracy is kind of a useless stat on galils imo because there already pretty much perfect accuracy. I'd say get rid of the +accuracy and instead make the -20 recoil +20 recoil cuz recoil is a pain in the ass on galils

Recoil is something to make the gun not op, you see how it has similar stats to a heroic, and the recoil is similar to the other godlikes? you know why those guns don't have good recoil? because then you can hold it down and destroy people,regardless of skill. all you have to do is 1 tap it and bad recoil is redundant. And i like to be able to shoot people across the map so accuracy is staying.
Find

Looks like a trash weapon that heavily relies on the suffix

(09-05-2016, 07:28 PM)zin1000 Wrote:  
(09-05-2016, 06:39 PM)hockeyfn Wrote:  

Recoil is something to make the gun not op, you see how it has similar stats to a heroic, and the recoil is similar to the other godlikes? you know why those guns don't have good recoil? because then you can hold it down and destroy people,regardless of skill. all you have to do is 1 tap it and bad recoil is redundant. And i like to be able to shoot people across the map so accuracy is staying.

i disagree homie, it would still be balanced because the suffix is trash compared to the tart.
Find

Ump bee when?
Umpty Dumpty
Find