Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TheCookieCrumbll's Ban Appeal (i'm really sorry)

Sad 
Steam Name (Current):TheCookieCrumbll

Steam Name (During incident):TheCookieCrumbll

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:57335780

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheCookieCrumbll/

Name of staff you were banned by: y0Nemo

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?:  Either please

Reason for ban: Troll

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: kind of

Additional details: i RDMed a few times because i was salty i kept getting prop pushed and killed. I'm really, truly, sincerely sorry about my actions. please unban me, this is my favorite TTT server and i would like to play on it again. if you would like to ask me more questions, please add me on skype: TheCookieCrumbll. Please rethink my ban please, im so sorry!

i don't see this going in your favor.
you just started playing on the server and you're already permanently banned.
maybe you should have thought about it before going around RDMing people; you should know not to do that.
Find

He also put troll because you were ghosting
so no thanks
When a dragon round begins.

Find

I didn't just start playing, i have played before with a few friends and of ghosting, i wasn't ghosting, and if talking to friends while playing games is ghosting, sure. Anyhow please unban me, i know i acted stupid but this is seriously the only good ttt server i have found.
Find

Someone killed you, then your "friend" rdmed them saying "you killed my friend with a prop" (as they did propkill you)
When a dragon round begins.

Find

I didn't ask anyone to kill him. he just killed him, i personally thought it was funny. if anything ban my friend. I actually want to get back on and play the game as it should.
Find

Sorry, but no. When I was on you were trolling and rdm'ing to-the-extreme. This is a -1, also replying to your ban appeal isn't really the best thing to do.
Find

Denied, if this was your favorite server you wouldn't of gotten yourself banned. Also, you only have 8 hours on the server...
Find