Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Runes and/or Godlike Idea, aswell as a new npc in Lobby

Godlike first,
NAME: idk yet, something to do with necromancers and zombies?
STATS:idk anything about stats and balancing so anything could work,
TRAIT: has a 1 in* chance to infect a target,(should be a somewhat high number as this trait could be a bit powerful) the infected target will take 3dmg a second until they die, and will be resurrected as a zombie,(zombie will be npc controlled, not player so they cant just rdm after they die.) the zombie will have 150 hp and its model will be the normal HL2 zombie, no head crab tho, and give it body armor basicly, so it just doesnt spawn in then get gunned down instantly and do nothing.

If that idea doesnt work as a godlike thing about this, there will be 3 new runes added,
Rune of Enhancement: (idk if thats already taken but if it is it can be changed) This rune will turn a gun into a enchancable gun(will not work for godlikes) But the only way to use this rune is with one of the following runes,

Rune of the Dragon: This rune will give a gun a new suffixe,(it will still follow all the other rules for suffixes, like the suffixe limit for a gun.) I have 2 ideas for this suffix, one idea is that it has a 1 in* chance to spawn a tiny dragon,(like a pet) that will constantly attack that player for 3 seconds, dealing up to 20 dmg each hit, and this would be different from just a normal phoenix trait as it will hurt slower, not a constant red screen, and will attack once each 3 seconds. The other idea was it has a 1 in * chance to shoot a fire ball(like that normal attack from a dragon in a dragon round just on a smaller scale) And it would be an aoe chance, not a beam or anything just like a firey grenade, and it could light ppl on fire for 5 seconds.

Rune of the NecroMancer: This rune idea is basicly taking the godlike suffixe, if you ppl do not like the godlike idea, we could just use it the same way u use the rune of the dragon. same exact suffix nothing changed.

Useing these runes will require a gun with a suffixe, for rune of the dragon it would need 5 guns of the phoenix, for the necromancer rune u will need 5 guns of contagion, and depending on rarity it will increase chance of suceeding by alot, like if its a primordial, or a little, if its unlikely.

NPC IDEA
A wizard character, hes the guy you go to inorder to use a rune, or enchant a gun. The gun must be of rare enough its worth it(so rare rarity) and not to rare its just wasting a perfectly powerful weapon(godlikes and celestials) idk any chat ideas and stuff yet so anything could work, just make it gandalfy.

I will be trying to think of a rune idea for bleed i just havent thought of anything yet. tell me what u think, ik i messed up some where in here and any help would be appreciated!
Find

All these ideas are completely unbalanced.

no thanks.

(09-04-2016, 10:14 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  All these ideas are completely unbalanced.

no thanks.

so then why dont u help tell me how i could balance them? everything statistic is changable u know
Find