Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

This is why this community*** has gone down the shitter and why I'll probably quit.

Don't really know why you made a thread to call them out, even if you blank out the name it's pretty obvious, all you're doing is adding more fuel to the fire, take it to pms or something and just get rid of this thread, it wont do anyone any good.

(09-03-2016, 07:03 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I mean. This is all pretty silly to be honest.

I've told tobias that it isn't really right or ok for him to do this, even if he is spiteful/upset at Terran/Heisen. Two wrongs don't make a right after all. So it should be resolved.

Please realize, every group has some bad apples. It doesn't mean the entire community/server is toxic. There's some very cool and friendly players here. It's just unavoidable that there may be people who do some things you may not agree with or get along with.

Also, Heisen was being pretty annoying/over the top about the megalodon rifle for awhile now. I saw first hand. Obviously doesn't excuse the actions, but just sayin'. Kodoos to you if you're trying to get him one, 'cause then maybe he will finally stop bringing it up haha.

yea brass because it takes 3 wrongs to make a right cus you know if you turn left 3 times you go right hehe.
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2

(09-03-2016, 07:09 PM)Mini Cosmic Wrote:  
(09-03-2016, 07:03 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I mean. This is all pretty silly to be honest.

I've told tobias that it isn't really right or ok for him to do this, even if he is spiteful/upset at Terran/Heisen. Two wrongs don't make a right after all. So it should be resolved.

Please realize, every group has some bad apples. It doesn't mean the entire community/server is toxic. There's some very cool and friendly players here. It's just unavoidable that there may be people who do some things you may not agree with or get along with.

Also, Heisen was being pretty annoying/over the top about the megalodon rifle for awhile now. I saw first hand. Obviously doesn't excuse the actions, but just sayin'. Kodoos to you if you're trying to get him one, 'cause then maybe he will finally stop bringing it up haha.

yea brass because it takes 3 wrongs to make a right cus you know if you turn left 3 times you go right hehe.

that's pretty clever im gonna steal it for myself now.
Find

I'm sorry if the post is attention-whorey, but it really grinds my gears when people just want to screw others over who want to have fun. I'd rather give my entire inventory away to my pals and even not-so-pals if it meant everyone can be happier. This isn't bullshit either, since I have given plenty to prove it.

(09-03-2016, 07:03 PM)Brassx Wrote:  .... Kodoos to you if you're trying to ....

kudos.
<3
When a dragon round begins.

Find

Why can't you guys just get along
Find

(09-03-2016, 07:32 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  Why can't you guys just get along

emp i do tho i dont hate anyone :3
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

Find

(09-03-2016, 07:21 PM)Fancy Typhlosion Wrote:  
(09-03-2016, 07:03 PM)Brassx Wrote:  .... Kodoos to you if you're trying to ....

kudos.
<3

Hahaha I just noticed. What's funny is Kodoo is a phone company around here. Explains where that came from.
Find

Also, I just want to point this out:

I personally don't have anything against Heisen. He's a pretty cool dude(but he can also be annoying as fuck). The reason I didn't want him to have the megaladon was because when I first rolled it, he was extremely pissed off saying that he spent his whole summer rolling titals, and that I rolled 50 and got it, and that I didn't deserve it BECAUSE of that.

Just wanted to get that out of the way.

Also, I didn't say that thing about tripling his offer until terran made this forum post, just so TERRAN, not HEISEN couldn't get it.

I didn't say so Heisen couldn't get it, I said so TERRAN couldnt get it.
Find