Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

People slaying themselves with remote bombs on them

i lose a lot of kills to this. Frequently ill have a remote bomb on someone, theyre in a crowd of people and then they just slay themselves. the bomb disapears from existence and i essentially LOSE a credit for nothing.

Put the "not slaying yourself when you take damage" onto being stuck by a remote bomb, that way rightful kills arent taken away as usual.

You get the remote mine back. I mean I guess kind of for quests (do any of them even use the remote mine), but I think you should be allowed to kill yourself if u have a remote mine on u to help save other innocents. You get the remote mine back as well, so I think you can live w/o that 5 exp. If you don't get it back I understand then, but I feel like the inno should try to kill themselves in that situation to save the others around them. Some might disagree with me it's just my opinion.
Find

I agree with axe, you are killing yourself to save others, it's a noble thing to do, sacrificing yourself for the sake of others.

Besides you get it back.
Find

No, you don't get it back if it's in the middle of detonating.
Find

you do not get the remote mine back. It literally disappears and wastes the credit.
Find

A better way to fix this would be to keep the remote bomb on the body even if they die unless it was blown up.
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2