Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kuro - Kill Denying by Retrying

What the CCD should have is something Tobias and I figured:

Either A) It should have a "mini-game" to unfreeze quicker, OR
B) You should be frozen for a slightly more random time, but only the FROZEN player knows when they're being unfrozen. This gives them a chance to actually get the jump on people.

Silly complaint. Fairly scummy thing to do though. Leaving when frozen doesn't make much sense to me tbh. You'd rather leave and rejoin the server, than have a fighting chance? If you're not taking TTT 'seriously' why leave at all?

I'll see what I can do about making it so when someone d/c's it counts as a kill for whoever did most damage. I also discussed the idea of having a minigame to break out of the ice awhile ago. I'm still interested in that idea, and now with a lot more candy canes dropped, I believe something like that is likely needed to help maintain a more fun environment.

Could be something like a randomly generated WASDQE sequence you need to tap in the right order within a certain time limit. So like when frozen a sequence W S W E E A D Q D W E Q will show up on the display, you will need to type that in the correct order within like ~2 seconds or the sequence changes and resets your 'progress' through it. If you mess up it will also reset/change, maybe with like 2-3 tries max before you just have to remain frozen the entire duration.

People are just to salty these days. When I get rdm I don't say Shit half the time, cause I am not a fucking batch.
SG Fucking Overlord

(08-20-2016, 01:43 AM)Jerome The SG Lover Wrote:  People are just to salty these days. When I get rdm I don't say Shit half the time,  cause I am not a fucking batch.

where the fuck do you get RDM from out of all of this?
Find

(08-20-2016, 01:51 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(08-20-2016, 01:43 AM)Jerome The SG Lover Wrote:  People are just to salty these days. When I get rdm I don't say Shit half the time,  cause I am not a fucking batch.

where the fuck do you get RDM from out of all of this?

I fucked up Lmao, I was at a football scrimmage when I typed it Lmao. Will fix tomorrow.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

(08-20-2016, 01:34 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Silly complaint. Fairly scummy thing to do though. Leaving when frozen doesn't make much sense to me tbh. You'd rather leave and rejoin the server, than have a fighting chance? If you're not taking TTT 'seriously' why leave at all?

I'll see what I can do about making it so when someone d/c's it counts as a kill for whoever did most damage. I also discussed the idea of having a minigame to break out of the ice awhile ago. I'm still interested in that idea, and now with a lot more candy canes dropped, I believe something like that is likely needed to help maintain a more fun environment.

Could be something like a randomly generated WASDQE sequence you need to tap in the right order within a certain time limit. So like when frozen a sequence W S W E E A D Q D W E Q will show up on the display, you will need to type that in the correct order within like ~2 seconds or the sequence changes and resets your 'progress' through it. If you mess up it will also reset/change, maybe with like 2-3 tries max before you just have to remain frozen the entire duration.

People hate the candy cane deagle for the same reason people hate mei in overwatch. It isn't because it's overpowered it is because it takes away control from people. Also you better have that prompt randomly placed on the screen when it pops up because you better bet people crafty enough would abuse the shit out of pixel search on ahk or the like.
Find

(08-20-2016, 11:49 AM)Mr.Tarrasque Wrote:  
(08-20-2016, 01:34 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Silly complaint. Fairly scummy thing to do though. Leaving when frozen doesn't make much sense to me tbh. You'd rather leave and rejoin the server, than have a fighting chance? If you're not taking TTT 'seriously' why leave at all?

People hate the candy cane deagle for the same reason people hate mei in overwatch. It isn't because it's overpowered it is because it takes away control from people. Also you better have that prompt randomly placed on the screen when it pops up because you better bet people crafty enough would abuse the shit out of pixel search on ahk or the like.

I'd be impressed if someone actually went through the effort and used Pixel search with auto hot keys for that. It wouldn't work for that very easily, since it only searches for a specific color within a margin on the screen, they would have to go in and painstakingly code in the general positions of each character per pixel. Also if the colors are random(or 'flashy rainbow style') for each character, it would make it even harder for something like that to even work. No need to have it randomly positioned, but that would also help.

I doubt anyone would put in all of that work just for some little mini-game to help break out of a suffix proc, that may or may not even happen to that person often. Even if they did, it would be fairly obvious if they just instantly break free.
Find

(08-20-2016, 12:15 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(08-20-2016, 11:49 AM)Mr.Tarrasque Wrote:  

I'd be impressed if someone actually went through the effort and used Pixel search with auto hot keys for that. It wouldn't work for that very easily, since it only searches for a specific color within a margin on the screen, they would have to go in and painstakingly code in the general positions of each character per pixel. Also if the colors are random(or 'flashy rainbow style') for each character, it would make it even harder for something like that to even work. No need to have it randomly positioned, but that would also help.

I doubt anyone would put in all of that work just for some little mini-game to help break out of a suffix proc, that may or may not even happen to that person often. Even if they did, it would be fairly obvious if they just instantly break free.

Fair point just figured it would be worth some small precaution if people really hate it as much as they say they do.
Find