Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My Name Is Sr Paps

(08-18-2016, 11:12 AM)SrPaps56 Wrote:  Hello everyone i just moved from mexico to United State's even though im mexican im much more fluent in spanish im sorry if my accent bore's any of you i just found the server today but no one was playing but it looked cool i hope i can make many friend's here

Ok so hold up. 1st, you said that you're mexican. So why is it surprising that you'd be more fluent in spanish? 2nd, your profile says you're more fluent in english. 3rd you don't even have gmod so how can you find this server?

Lastly welcome to frg.
Find

(08-18-2016, 08:45 PM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  
(08-18-2016, 11:12 AM)SrPaps56 Wrote:  Hello everyone i just moved from mexico to United State's even though im mexican im much more fluent in spanish im sorry if my accent bore's any of you i just found the server today but no one was playing but it looked cool i hope i can make many friend's here

Ok so hold up. 1st, you said that you're mexican. So why is it surprising that you'd be more fluent in spanish? 2nd, your profile says you're more fluent in english. 3rd you don't even have gmod so how can you find this server?

Lastly welcome to frg.

I meant English my bad also cobalt told me im making a whole thread on the cobalt situation so stand by it's complicated
Find

ola senior kappa
Find