Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TJ's very special thread

So I've been playing on the server for about a week, have plenty of time and learned much about it's players and its contents. I've recently become level 10 and I suppose its time to formally introduce myself.

I am TJ. I have 4702 hours on Gmod as of this post. I've played alot of TTT and was even Admin on a few TTT servers. I like servers that have custom gun models, unique T/D weapons and different maps.

I've met funny and good sportsmanship players on this server. They've been nice and helped me get started, and haven't pushed me down for being a new person. While it has taken me a while to get to level 10, I'm still seeing new stuff. Issues seem to get dealt with. Players understand mistakes happen. I'm not that great at killing, but at least no ones pressuring me to get better.

I have decent weapons and have seemed to catch up pretty quickly in terms of balance but not quantity, but then again, I keep spending all my coins on crates. During my quest to catch up, I've been picking up other players high quality weapons and hoping for the best, which is a nice feature of itself. I'm a little bummed out that of my plenty of nine slotted crates turn out to be empty, but I guess I've been doing fine without them. I have my ideal guns but can always improve them.

Steam Profile

Previous Server Stats (694.25 Hours)

FRG Stats (79.82 Hours)

With your comments, you need to "be careful".
Find

Welcome if u have any questions on trading im the best person to ask
Find

(08-16-2016, 12:18 AM)Excel Wrote:  Welcome if u have any questions on trading im the best person to ask

Please do not ask this person for trading advice.

Anyways, welcome.

To be fair Excel is the best person to ask.

To find out what trades are complete scams cause that's all he's gonna offer you.
Find

Welcome to FRG, I've had fun playing with you. Glad to see you enjoy it here!

You may want to know that gift packages have less empty slots the higher your level is. It scales your rewards too, so opening them at higher levels is better than lower ones in that case too.

I hope to see you on the server more, I think you might be a promising member.
Find

(08-16-2016, 12:54 AM)Kuro Wrote:  Welcome to FRG, I've had fun playing with you. Glad to see you enjoy it here!

You may want to know that gift packages have less empty slots the higher your level is. It scales your rewards too, so opening them at higher levels is better than lower ones in that case too.

I hope to see you on the server more, I think you might be a promising member.

Mr. Brownnoser over here. Kaaaaaaaappa
Umpty Dumpty
Find