Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The 'Nuggie ordeal'.

Listen most of you guys might not know me. Some of you might know me and hate me. But i wanted to post on this. I have known nuggie for a year now and to be honest this kinda upsets me as well. I was contacted by someone on FRG to be on the watch for nuggie incase he came back over to our server. After the person told me i started doing research i read all these post and i grew sick. When talking with nuggie 6-7 months ago he told me yes he was playing to get rank. I think he was not joking he really wanted a rank on frg for good or bad. We talked about how he gets bored easily and ranks are the only thing to keep him going on community. That is why when coming back to ntg 6 months ago (Which never happened) he led his introduction asking phunk if he could get a rank on ntg. I feel like nuggie he just simply got bored and lashed out. It sucks y'all lost a member but i hope you guys heal and from the bottom of my heart i am sorry this happen to yall. You guys might hate me or not know me but i don't care about our two communities being different. I am simply coming over to say my side of the story and to let you guys know this sucks but i agree what brassx did was for the best. Anyways peace and love to everyone on frg and have a nice day <3.

(08-08-2016, 07:48 AM)Deadheala .(Josh). Wrote:  It sucks y'all lost a member but i hope you guys heal and from the bottom of my heart i am sorry this happen to yall.

got me thinkin that i just fuckin lost my grandma to cancer or some shit and not that some kid couldnt control his temper on a gaming server wtf
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)

welp nuggie was my friend a few months ago and now i see hes a toxic player.

what a way to go

(08-08-2016, 11:57 PM)Furesh Wrote:  welp nuggie was my friend a few months ago and now i see hes a toxic player.

what a way to go

but you are also toxic so you guys should be best friends
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)

(08-09-2016, 01:30 AM)Zephyr Wrote:  
(08-08-2016, 11:57 PM)Furesh Wrote:  welp nuggie was my friend a few months ago and now i see hes a toxic player.

what a way to go

but you are also toxic so you guys should be best friends

so are you.

#roasted
Find

can this die

- That Thrakos Noob

-_-

I am disappointed this is the way things turned out, but it doesn't really surprise me, unfortunately.

Seems like nothing has changed from the last "Nuggie Ordeal".

Lmao, this stuff doesn't bother me. I literally deal with shit like this everyday here at my house. But I knew how Daniel was from some conversation and I realized how much of how he acts like me.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

(08-09-2016, 01:47 AM)Jerome The SG Lover Wrote:  Lmao, this stuff doesn't bother me. I literally deal with shit like this everyday here at my house. But I knew how Daniel was from some conversation  and I realized how much of how he acts like me.

so we should ban you now before you get out of hand like him is what you're saying?

LMAO tobi. When I get mad I get ooff and play TF2 or CS:S.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find